Penitensary

May 10, 2020
LOL, you summed up his personality perfectly. He's a pretty generic character I guess. I'll see if I can't inject some life into him.

By the way, when you're staying over at Mei's place, there's a small inconsistency where if you've pinched her ass in the evening and not peeked at her boobs while she was asleep, she still says you tried kissing her and peeking. Small thing, but couldn't help notice.

Reactions: Knight2416

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well im gonna treat this as a mc with no Li atachments

And just screw them all with no strings atached

Rin seems to be safe so far but im not willing to risk that relation specially seeing more and more of the class getting tied up and used

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
It was removed in 0.3 to keep file size down for android.
Could you have it as add on for PC one or do you have old build somewhere, I did like the Studio mode and deleted old version to make room for updated one, so would like to get it back.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This plot reminds me of that movie Rape Zombie. Anyways, I just finished the playthrough currently available and fucking hell, it was hot. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, I hope this project goes well.

Reactions: Studio Mystic

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Do you have an old build somewhere?
Sorry, I may have deleted it because I ran out of hard drive space. I usually only keep the previous version in case there's an issue with my latest build. Studio was removed 5 or so updates ago, but I'll take a look around. There's a possibility a member of my discord server has a copy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight2416

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry, I may have deleted it because I ran out of hard drive space. I usually only keep the previous version in case there's an issue with my latest build. Studio was removed 5 or so updates ago, but I'll take a look around. There's a possibility a member of my discord server has a copy.
thanks for looking and good luck with the game.

Reactions: Studio Mystic

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Yea well its going in the recycle bin for me for the exact opposite reason. It turned into 1 of the things I dread a harem.. This game had a ton of potential but with people like you constantly crying about NTR this and NTR that. I wish the dev luck with it cause I did like where it was going and where it could have went. It just went in the opposite direction of what I was hoping.
Wow, your kind of dumb aren't you? There are many aspects to NTR. Some I like, some I don't. If you create a game, you want to appeal to your gamers. If you sit there and cram your personal kinks down someone's throat and tell them to like it, you will end up losing people's interest in your game. All a smart dev has to do is make some things avoidable. It's a really simple concept. I am sorry your small brain can't comprehend that many people are different and have different kinks. You can go cry yourself to sleep knowing you are an idiot the can't comprehend simple logic. There are no tears coming from me. I understand you are different.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Crowning moment was when a certain yandere cornered him in the toilet to try and blackmail him into become her bf, and the scene tries its best to portray him as the victim when he's standing right next to a tied up girl he just creampied. I mean... time and place, right? There are a few more instances of... rather sudden emotional transitions (like when Miki got dragged to the toilets, after which everyone forgot she existed a minute later).

Of course, this is just my personal opinion, so make of it what you will. And while i may sound harsh about the MC, the scenes and the other characters are fine, it just by contrast makes the MC so much worse.
I have to agree with this. MC seems like the stereotypical nice guy, but he is extremely perverted at times and seems to have almost no empathy or feelings (except for raging lust) with or for anyone. Sure, at times it's the tap water that guides his thoughts, but when that goes away he's like a moral void, the above situation being the most heinous: MC goes into the toilets to save the girl, instead he rapes her, and then when white-eye girl catches him, humiliates him sexually and tells him he's going to be her boyfriend, he basically doesn't even react to it.
I think the game would benefit from a more defined MC (as there is basically no choice about how to play him), and then the moments where the lust virus/concoction takes over could be more powerful as he could be horrified by what he just did and actively go looking for ways to counter the effects (as I guess he's still supposed to be some sort of hero).
It is also a bit weird that literally every girl in the game is madly in love/lust with him, as he looks okayish for a HS male but has no discernible traits beyond vanilla niceness (not once he gets his sexy on, then he's just a total perv). It would be good if he had some qualities that make it more believable that every woman in the world is impressed/besotted/lusting after him. (and that could even be tied into the way the virus can be resisted/destroyed, if he's also the result of a science experiment or sent from the future with special pheromones or whatever).
Finally a question: when is the shit going to hit the fan? Up til now we've had tons of very sexy shenanigans and sexual fascism implemented by a wisp of a girl, but the actual destruction of Japanese society by an outbreak of lust zombies doesn't seem to be getting started anytime soon...

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 2203715
Read carefully before you download.
Don't make a mistake like I did.
My wounded heart was still healing after she left me for another dude.
And while I was playing, BOOM, NTR scene.
Then when I double check the tags...there is NTR!

Anyway for those who like NTR, enjoy.
I guess this is really not for me since I got NTR.
Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Hanny2000

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Usually I wouldnt waste my time responding to the likes of you but what about my comment seemed like crying to you? I even wished the dev good luck and complimented its potential soooo... I dont see how thats crying. And second of all BOZO you always got something idiotic to say. I dont care what you and the peanut gallery think. Secondly its not unpopular there is a huge community of people out there that like that type of thing or whatever they just dont speak up because the romance-starved virgins like you spend hours upon hours going to every title with that content in it and bitch and moan like a 3 year old in time out. Are you even a man? Why would you want to continously watch fictional characters fall in love and sappy bullshit like that? Why dont you just watch a soap opera? I swear these dudes be more emotional then bitches these days.
Why don't you reread what you wrote and maybe you could figure out why I said you were crying...Are you smart enough for that?...I doubt it.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Sorry, Internet decided to take a break.

Crowning moment was when a certain yandere cornered him in the toilet to try and blackmail him into become her bf, and the scene tries its best to portray him as the victim when he's standing right next to a tied up girl he just creampied. I mean... time and place, right?
Been thinking about this scene and... i think it would work a ton better to add another 'choice' here. MC can (optionally) try to hold back from abusing the girl, but he'd feel a bit woozy from trying to resist the effects of the chemical. Yuki would walk in, have a scene with her assaulting the MC -- who would be unable to fight back because they're weakened from fighting off their lust a few seconds ago -- and then continue on to her declaring him her boyfriend as normal.

She pretty much said that's what she followed him to the toilets for anyway, and we get a nice foreshadowing of the chemical getting a more threatening presence rather than just be the story's McGuffin. It would also be understandable for the MC not to start mentioning around that Yuki pinned him to the floor and rode him into next week, adding some personality, so the rest of the story could even continue unchanged. Plus, at the end of the current content, her not wearing underwear could then be interpreted as a veiled threat to pick her as a reminder of what is known only between the two of them.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Been thinking about this scene and... i think it would work a ton better to add another 'choice' here. MC can (optionally) try to hold back from abusing the girl, but he'd feel a bit woozy from trying to resist the effects of the chemical. Yuki would walk in, have a scene with her assaulting the MC -- who would be unable to fight back because they're weakened from fighting off their lust a few seconds ago -- and then continue on to her declaring him her boyfriend as normal.

This was actually the original intention. I just haven't had time to add this branch yet. I've been writing the upcoming chapter and will swing back around to this at some point.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
This was actually the original intention. I just haven't had time to add this branch yet. I've been writing the upcoming chapter and will swing back around to this at some point.
Thanks. What happened to that event that the Yuki scene didn't become the default option at the time though?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Thanks. What happened to that event that the Yuki scene didn't become the default option at the time though?
Of the two options, I went with adding more adult content. Tbh this is the true path the MC would take. I'm trying to convey his fall into darkness. He was a virgin, pure of heart. Now with easy access to temptation, it shows his true self. By the end of the game the protagonist is going to be completely corrupted.

Nov 21, 2022
Yeah. Cause it even REMOTELY makes sense for only ONE guy to be having sex in a game where EVERYONE is drugged into wanting to have sex. And no, NTR doesn't have multiple definitions. It has one. Netorare. Just because a bunch of yutzs conflate it with a bunch of other categories doesn't make them right. And it doesn't mean merely 'cheating'. It means cheating with the deliberate, conscious INTENT to inflicit pain and humiliation on the one cheated on.
NTR is used to refer to any of the 3 categories and Netorare literally translates to having something stolen from you. This is how Mom NTR can exist without her explicitly intending to inflict pain and humilation.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask and M'95
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes