artuar

Oct 25, 2020
I've downloaded version 0.4 and now I cannot load the saves of 0.3. Is there a solution? I was almost at the end of the 0.3 udate.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
When will be the "virus/chemical" go wild?
The aphrodisiacs are already affecting the students some into chapter 3, but it should become more apparent in chapter 4. The virus outbreak is probably going to appear at the end of chapter 5.

I've downloaded version 0.4 and now I cannot load the saves of 0.3. Is there a solution? I was almost at the end of the 0.3 udate.
Ren'py does this sometimes. It's likely due to a change in the code I made. Hold down the ctrl key to skip everything up to the last thing you saw. It should only take a few minutes to catch up.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
17th of January... It's just a small update, so nothing major. That happens to be the Rising Bliss's 1 year anniversary actually. Released it almost a year ago now. Hoping I can finish this game up in the next 6 months.
hope by 'finishing it you dont mean final episode as feels like there is a ton of material worth doing yet.. really fun title

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
hope by 'finishing it you dont mean final episode as feels like there is a ton of material worth doing yet.. really fun title
Well, I definitely could've stretched the game out a few more chapters, but I'll likely be wrapping things up in Chapter 5 or 6 due to the lack of interest/financial support. With that being said, we're at the start of Chapter 4 and there's a good bit of content to come. We're looking at another 2-3 hours of gameplay (at least) and most of that should be adult scenes.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Well, I definitely could've stretched the game out a few more chapters, but I'll likely be wrapping things up in Chapter 5 or 6 due to the lack of interest/financial support. With that being said, we're at the start of Chapter 4 and there's a good bit of content to come. We're looking at another 2-3 hours of gameplay (at least) and most of that should be adult scenes.
your interest in telling a story should always come first before just trying to make money.. peoples interest will come with time and by showing your project is about more than just a kickstart funding attempt.. under the lewd nature there is a potential story that could get peoples interest more but if you only do this for financial gain then like so many others out there it wont mean anything to people and that will reflect on your sales and interest.. create something because you have the talent and ability to do so.. not for what it can get you in return.. the rest will come with time

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The game is pretty nice, but I agree that it should not be stretched much. Most of the fun is in the corruption of the characters and how they deviate towards more and more perverted versions of themselves, so once a certain point is reached and you can fuck anyone mostly freely, there wouldn't be much more to do. Plus, if I remember properly from when I played, all happens 2 weeks before that nuclear solution that is talked about in the intro, right? So there isn't much to do, really.
Seeing a new game in the same spirit (many girls, gradual corruption, exhibitionism, NTR, that kind of stuff) would actually seem the better option in my opinion. Once this is properly finished, of course.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
your interest in telling a story should always come first before just trying to make money.. peoples interest will come with time and by showing your project is about more than just a kickstart funding attempt.
Yes, but extending the game further won't really improve the quality of the product. I've carefully planned out the ending, so it will still be a solid piece of entertainment regardless. I've just scaled back the scope of the game since interest in the game has not grown with time... And honestly, this might be for the best. I can focus on producing a complete title, rather than stretching the game out further than I can handle.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I read in the review theres a lot of dead end game over choices. Will i have to load a save every time it happens, i dont wanna do that especially on android

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
I read in the review theres a lot of dead end game over choices.
Those reviews are outdated and contain inaccurate information. Bad ends are completely optional now and are disabled by default. You can toggle these on/off in the preferences menu as you please. However, additional adult content will be skipped with it turned off. All branches remaining in the game lead to separate paths, but have no effect on the story.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I don't know if it would break the overall story or not, but I would prefer the option to have sex or not - especially with the girls in the toilet.
I'd probably have choosen to have the MC go the same route anyway, but having the choice would have made it feel much hotter.

Reactions: Boldano

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RisingBliss-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes