Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Can we be other guys in the sandbox mode yet?
Studio mode was removed many updates ago.

should turn this into a trilogy piece.. Rising Bliss - Before the apocalypse, Raging Bliss - The Apocalypse and surviving/the war, and finally Ending Bliss - the final climactic showdown
Currently, the plan is to do Rising Bliss (chapters 1-4) and a free dlc called Falling Bliss (chapter 5), which will briefly summarize the events of the outbreak. The conclusion of the game will also include some pregnancy content.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.26 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Studio mode was removed many updates ago.

Currently, the plan is to do Rising Bliss (chapters 1-5) and a free dlc called Falling Bliss (chapter 6), which will briefly summarize the events of the outbreak. The conclusion of the game will also include some pregnancy content. Once I've wrapped this up, I'll be moving on to producing a harem game made Daz.
will that one also have ntr?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I love the game, just miss a bit of freedom/choices that matter.

I love the crazy yuki or evil girls in games that help you build a harem :D
Sadly the MCs opinion of each girl is set in stone, but therefore only one road has to be developed, what also has its advantages in regard to the development progress. ;)

Reactions: Studio Mystic

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RisingBliss-0.4.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !
Images are Q70, video Q45.

Original size: 2.3GB
Compressed size: 1.2GB

PC = /

v0.4.2

Last edited:

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
will that one also have ntr?
Next game will have absolutely zero men besides the protagonist. Just going to pretend they don't exist. Coffee barrista dude serving you coffee? Nope, it's a straight chick who wouldn't dare touch your LI. Banker dude helping you withdraw money for your next date? No because NTR bad. He looked at my woman and breathed the same airrrr in my vacinity. Banker lady instead. PROBLEM SOLVED.

With that being said, Rising Bliss is about to get extra degenerate with swinging orgy stuff because it's already too late. I've mixed harem and NTR so everyone just gets to deal with the fallout lol.

scenes with teacher wearing heels?
Sure, why not. That sounds fun. I'll stick everyone in heels in Chapter 5.

Last edited:

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Its just a question...so no
It's not a no! :D I've actually got all the character redesigned for chapter 5 (I even changed their hair). Prime Minister Tachi makes it illegal for women to wear clothes in Chapter 5. They're only allowed to wear heels and lingerie from there on out.

Why even make an update for such little content
Just trying to keep the game updated. Even small updates can take up to a month to create. Check back in a year. I should have the game completed by then.

Last edited:

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Gone through the game as of 4.2 and whilst I appreciate the kinetic novel option, it seems odd to have choices if it's a fixed path - if there's no actual forking I'd work through removing those if alternative routes are planned.

Lengths of scenes, interactions etc were reasonable. Some clipping issues with a certain Yandere.

I liked the attempt at explaining some plot points; although in chapter 1 and the blurb it's stating near future but in a later chapter there's less than 1 billion left alive. Please touch up on that kinda thing, some of us like plot with the smut :)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Honestly not sure what to feel about the bad end parts since I'm not sure if I'm supossed to find them stupid or silly.

Like to give some early examples, some spoilers.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
so i must wait chapter 5 :( it's too long
It's not a no! :D I've actually got all the character redesigned for chapter 5 (I even changed their hair). Prime Minister Tachi makes it illegal for women to wear clothes in Chapter 5. They're only allowed to wear heels and lingerie from there on out.

Just trying to keep the game updated. Even small updates can take up to a month to create. Check back in a year. I should have the game completed by then.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Honestly not sure what to feel about the bad end parts since I'm not sure if I'm supossed to find them stupid or silly.
Just disable them in the preferences menu. They're just there 4 fun, but most players aren't into them.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes