rance4747

May 25, 2018
Where the hell did the rape tag went? I remember wanting to look into the game when it actually has some content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
This is a joke like really, I keep expecting this to get better but it just seems to be getting worse and worse as it progresses.

Maybe once the story and choices get some reworks maybe I will consider it in the future but atm This is a Big pass for me.

Good Luck.

Dec 16, 2022
Yeah that's one of my issues with this game. Also wish bad ends were more unique, the same one each time is kinda boring.
Well, I'm not that far in, but I guess the dev added the option to remove them for a reason ^^ I don't hate it so far, game is alright, just thought it was weird.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
For everyone new, I'm approaching the end game here. Probably 4 or 5 more updates and the project is finished. I'm guessing less than 6 months to completion. Apologies for the frequent, bite sized updates. Trying to keep the game as current as possible for my subscribers. 0.4.4 is about to release (on SubscribeStar) and will contain a swimming lesson and an adult scene between Stella and the protagonist. 0.4.5 will contain a foursome sleepover at Mei's house with Rin and Yumi. And 0.5.0 will likely be the final major update with Mrs. Nishimura's swinging/orgy lesson... Then I'll do a careful read through of everything and release a 1.0.0 version of the game with a summary of the events that happen during the apocalypse. At least, that's the plan right now. This may change if I feel the need to squeeze in more content here or there.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
For everyone new, I'm approaching the end game here. Probably 4 or 5 more updates and the project is finished. I'm guessing less than 6 months to completion. Apologies for the frequent, bite sized updates. Trying to keep the game as current as possible for my subscribers. 0.4.4 is about to release (on SubscribeStar) and will contain a swimming lesson and an adult scene between Stella and the protagonist. 0.4.5 will contain a foursome sleepover at Mei's house with Rin and Yumi. And 0.5.0 will likely be the final major update with Mrs. Nishimura's swinging/orgy lesson... I might also add one last visit to the toilets before the zombie outbreak happens to bring everything full circle. Then I'll do a careful read through of everything and release a 1.0.0 version of the game with a summary of the events that happen during the apocalypse. At least, that's the plan right now. This may change if I feel the need to squeeze in more content here or there.
Multiple endings with school girls? And do you have any other projects?

hhhhh77

Mar 27, 2018
Can I ask if there is a way to find and free download all the models (like buildings and ambients) for the honey select 2 / StudioNEOV2 editor to create images for games?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Approximelly when we get full game? 2023 Q4?
Depends how much IRL stuff pops up. If I spend every waking moment on this game, probably by May-June. Worst case? It's hard to guess, but I'll just say sometime in August.

Very short update.
0.0.1 updates are little more than patches in game development (minor story additions/bug fixes/spelling corrections). You want to look for 0.1.0 increases (these are chapters). For example, 0.3.0 to 0.4.0 would include a significant amount of content. However, 0.4.2 to 0.4.3 will probably only net you 10 minutes of gameplay. If you're already caught up, you may not want to download every patch.

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Depends how much IRL stuff pops up. If I spend every waking moment on this game, probably by May-June. Worst case? It's hard to guess, but I'll just say sometime in August.

0.0.1 updates are little more than patches in game development (minor story additions/bug fixes/spelling corrections). You want to look for 0.1.0 increases (these are chapters). For example, 0.3.0 to 0.4.0 would include a significant amount of content. However, 0.4.2 to 0.4.3 will probably only net you 10 minutes of gameplay. If you're already caught up, you may not want to download every patch.

thanks for that information i myself like the update and for does that remember that i ask for a version of the game in is thread i got not only the answer but also a link to it in the discord so if anyone from the discord sees this then thanks again for the answer and the assist in allowing me to get that version of the game even if i already did say thanks in the discord i felt it needs to be said again :) specialty so people who is not in the discord knows that i have gotten it answered

Reactions: Studio Mystic

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the game will end once the zombie apoc hits ?

Er, no t to be that guy.. But I was specting something like highschool of the dead like, you know how your intro image has them all with weapons and guns. If hte project was too much, then I guess its fine :) Did kinda find it wierd you were trying to have some militant school setting of punishment, and a zombie apoc at the same time.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
So the game will end once the zombie apoc hits ?
Yes, it's coming to a close after a big finale. I'll do a summary of what happens during the apocalypse, but I'm not taking the game as far as originally planned. There's alot of negativity when devs include multiple male NPC's. I had no idea when I conceptualized the game, but Rising Bliss falls into an unpopular genre. Even when it's delivered at substantial quality, there's very little support. For now, I'm just glad the end is in sight. Not every indie dev can say they've successfully completed a project.

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, it's coming to a close after a big finale. I'll do a summary of what happens during the apocalypse, but I'm not taking the game as far as originally planned. There's alot of negativity when devs include multiple male NPC's. I had no idea when I conceptualized the game, but Rising Bliss falls into an unpopular genre. Even when it's delivered at substantial quality, there's very little support. For now, I'm just glad the end is in sight. Not every indie dev can say they've successfully completed a project.
Some people think all games have to have only the MC having all the girls, Power vacuum does have ability to avoid the NTR then releases What ifs just with NTR.

however any project you can finish even is a milestone

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 1.32 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
My Android port

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
catching up to this one since 4.0 and Im a bit bummed I didnt get to choose ema instead of miki but it is a kinetic I guess.... still the option would have been nice since I really didnt care for miki at all

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes