sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
A large chunk of the game will be made up of the health classes taught by Mrs. Nishimura, but eventually, things go sideways and the final chapters will cover the apocalypse.
Oh, nice. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the game.

As a guy developing an amateur game that focuses heavily on group sex/orgies, I can tell you that the main difficulty isn't rendering: it takes more time, sure, but not so much to become prohibitive (posing, on the other hand...)
The main problem is all the players that hate it with a passion. ("Only dick must be the MC's one" + "Lesbians? I'm out.")
I'm also interested in what game you're developing.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Seems Win/linux Workupload is Mac version...
That mac link for Workupload is the Windows/Linux version. Dev obviously got turned around pasting the links, which happens more than I'd like to admit.

Apr 26, 2020
i do like my hetero stuff - any chance the sandbox won't be limited to that alone as in for the my who likes yaoi and the other yuri (not sure about futa....).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I actually like some dark themes and screenshots looked nice but sadly I see the dev says that the game contains NTR. Good luck dev. I hope you can find your audience

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
As a guy developing an amateur game that focuses heavily on group sex/orgies, I can tell you that the main difficulty isn't rendering: it takes more time, sure, but not so much to become prohibitive (posing, on the other hand...)
The main problem is all the players that hate it with a passion. ("Only dick must be the MC's one" + "Lesbians? I'm out.")

To nobody in particular:
As per the president/prime minister thing: wasn't Japan one of those countries, like my own, that have a President of the Council that English speakers insist to call Prime Minister?

EDIT: I checked on wikipedia, so somebody with some actual knowledge of Japanese politics should confirm this, but it seems I remembered correctly and the Japanese Prime Minister is actually a President of the Cabinet.
To avoid misunderstandings, I'd still suggest to call him "Prime Minister" but using "President" as an onorific as in "And now we'll follow the speech of our Prime Minister, President Tachi."
His "Vice President" could be the Chief Cabinet Secretary or a minister of key importance, like Internal Affairs (or maybe in this 'verse there's a Ministry of Demographics).
As a player playing amateur games...why do you give a single fuck about what people in a pirate forum say about your game? The most successful devs out there do it by not giving a fuck about the sperging. Ideally not caring about asskissing praise either (even harder). If you are so dedicated on paying attention to feedback instead of whatever your vision is, at least keep it to criticsm about the actual game (graphics, plot holes, bugs etc). And not to some sperg triggered from your tags.

This remind me of a certain hentai that i watch.
That one with the sex zombie outbreak right?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... its more of an intro and presents the (quite hilarious) setting.

There is no choice currently - I dont count plain game over choices (1) - so hard to see how that will work out.
Currently it is just a kinetic novel with 1 dream scene and 1 bj (not the MC).

The writing is good enough to understand it and the renders are mediocre honey select images and 1 (i think) animation.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
As a player playing amateur games...why do you give a single fuck about what people in a pirate forum say about your game? The most successful devs out there do it by not giving a fuck about the sperging. Ideally not caring about asskissing praise either (even harder). If you are so dedicated on paying attention to feedback instead of whatever your vision is, at least keep it to criticsm about the actual game (graphics, plot holes, bugs etc). And not to some sperg triggered from your tags.
You raise a valid point, but I evidently explained myself badly: I never said I am put off by players not liking groupsex. I said that I think there are few games featuring it because it's generally disliked by players.
To me it's just a hobby and I'm not going to ask any money for it, so I carry on with my project, regardless of how niche it is: at the moment the criticism I'm working to address is about the MC's excessive "self-aggrandizing" and the outdated graphics, most definitely not the tags, so we are on the same wavelength, you and me.
But not everyone out there is focused on making amateur games as a hobby: many, maybe most, aim to earn money from them, so they care about what people like and what they hate. That was what I meant, and I apologize for not having been more clear.

This said, can we please not speak again about my game on the thread dedicated to Studio_Mystic's one (that, incidentally, I haven't yet had the time to try, although I most definitely plan to).

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Orgies scene in the toilet is what got me interested in this game, hopefully we'll get there soon :v

Reactions: DasGute

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Studio Mystic the story mode doesn't give you any choices so we are missing the "kinetic novel" tag here.

Also a suggestion: What you are calling "Sandbox" is just a random gallery that has no connection with the game...
You should remove that section entirely because those videos aren't even used in the game and are just wasting hard drive space as they are now.
You could just share the character cards and people that want to play honey select will already have that "mode" unlocked.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Studio Mystic the story mode doesn't give you any choices so we are missing the "kinetic novel" tag here.

Also a suggestion: What you are calling "Sandbox" is just a random gallery that has no connection with the game...
You should remove that section entirely because those videos aren't even used in the game and are just wasting hard drive space as they are now.
You could just share the character cards and people that want to play honey select will already have that "mode" unlocked.
Assuming they have 200gb of free space for the repack, a computer that can actually run HS2 with the appropriate mods, and are willing to setup up all those animations in game relevent maps. But yes, the character cards are available for $10+ subscribers.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Feedback on sandbox mode is good, so not only will it stay, but continually expanded.
If it has no relation with the game wouldn't it be better ot just make it a sepparate file/game? Not everyone is going to enjoy having to download 5gb+ (when you add more scenes there) of unrelated content just to continue the story mode...
But hey just a suggestion you do you.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
If it has no relation with the game wouldn't it be better ot just make it a sepparate file? Not everyone is going to enjoy having to download 5gb+ (when you add more scenes there) just to continue the story mode...
But hey just a suggestion you do you.
It's only 1.6gb right now, so I don't see it reaching that sort of file size just yet. I'll keep an eye on it as more chapters release though. As far as it not being related to the story, it's not supposed to. It's an entirely different game mode. Being able to interact with the girls outside of the main story should be seen as a plus considering the lack of erotic content currently in story mode.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes