Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Currently, sandbox mode isn't fully implemented. There will be additional functions added later. The ultimate goal of this mode will be to make the girls pregnant and unlock other maps.
I think the girls getting pregnant is plot relevant. Meaning even if you play the VN version, you still gonna impregnante them.
The same goes for the maps. If the scenes ends in Room 1, and then the Plots demans you to switch to the sports hall, well you automatically do it. Perhaps I overlook here something but if this is the ultimate goal I think most people will switch to the VN version.
Would be better then also to focus on that. Not a expert but I think to make a Sandbox game, without any annoying grind is much harder then a regular VN with A,B,C choices.

Yes. I'd prefer to keep the main LI's away from the other men as much as possible, but it might be somewhat unavoidable depending on where the plot goes.
Like I said before just go full crazy with this. People wont accept it even if side chicks get to bone another dude so you get hate one way or another. And im pretty sure the other half of the people who enjoy such stuff would preffer if the "LIs" also get to bone other dudes. I mean that the whole focus of this game anyway. Mixing both never plays out.

The side characters are kind of fair game though since they're not really girls the player should be focused on. I've purposely made them less attractive or have some undesirable personality traits so this is clear. Miki, Ema, Kanae, and Saki are just background characters so the game doesn't feel so empty.
Ah, the I-make-the-background/side-characters-purposely-ugly-that-the-player-dont-attach-to-them. Classic move :cool:
Yeah I see that many times in mangas/manhwas or adult games and if I shall a make a game too, I probably will use also this method.
Problem is, in your game all the chicks look hot. And even if you say that some has bad personality traits, you will always find one guy who is exactly into it and will view her as a LI.

But I get that since its a orgy focused game you need some "victims" or "sacrifices" for specific scenes.
If you think you wanna make a mix between this (I dont think its Harem with the LIs if they banged other guys) and this, then you should do it tho.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Ah, you're probably right. I just ran into a wall while writing. Trying to keep the girls from interacting with the other guys is difficult in this scenario. I guess I might as well roll with it at this point.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Currently, sandbox mode isn't fully implemented. There will be additional functions added later. The ultimate goal of this mode will be to make the girls pregnant and unlock other maps.

Yes. I'd prefer to keep the main LI's away from the other men as much as possible, but it might be somewhat unavoidable depending on where the plot goes. The side characters are kind of fair game though since they're not really girls the player should be focused on. I've purposely made them less attractive or have some undesirable personality traits so this is clear. Miki, Ema, Kanae, and Saki are just background characters so the game doesn't feel so empty.
Ah, you're probably right. I just ran into a wall while writing. Trying to keep the girls from interacting with the other guys is difficult in this scenario. I guess I might as well roll with it at this point.
I don't really mind LIs interacting with other guys. What I don't like is that they have sex with them.

About the side characters... If they're going to have sex with other guys, I'd rather not see it, and I'd also rather be able to ignore them, at least romantically and sexually.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Yea, I don't really give advice/thoughts on a game to devs because I think they should make the game the way they want. But I do have to agree with the sentiment of just rolling with it.

As the other guy said, the people who hate NTR/sharing/orgies involving other men will hate the game or won't play it, even if it is only limited to side girls, and the main LIs are exclusively for the MC. The fact that it's even present would be a deal breaker for those people. On the flip side, the ones who like that content would be happy to involve the main LIs, too. I guess what I would say is if you're running into a wall because you're trying to avoid involving the main LIs in those scenarios for fear of backlash, then it is almost a pointless battle because you'll get the backlash for even the side girls.

Just let the story progress naturally, and see where it takes you. Options are always a thing, too. It would give you more work, but creating a scenario where the MC has a choice of involving a main girl or not isn't a bad thing. But that's just me. The main point I would take away form my mini rant is to just let the story progress naturally, and refine it afterward.

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
I can't see the first bad end in the toilet, the screen is black and it say "Image 'bad_end' not found", is someone have any solution?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
The waifus character that you create is great. But when I peek the tag and NTR present up there, I decide not play it yet... From the comments I can assume yur game is kinetic novel instead of visual novel, so I presume you still insist that unavoidable rape and ntr will keep exist.
I just wish you can make that rape/nrt is avoidable tho, that happen if you choose the wrong choice... as example, instead of other dudes why not you make the infected waifus just lust for MC. Really, There is so many ntr game/hentai/doujins out there official or indie... I just sick of it. We need simple romance or harem blossom again...

But this is just my thought by the way, you're the developer and you can do anything with yur creation so just good luck with it. Because actually the concept is good, it's just about preference and taste...

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
The waifus character that you create is great. But when I peek the tag and NTR present up there, I decide not play it yet... From the comments I can assume yur game is kinetic novel instead of visual novel, so I presume you still insist that unavoidable rape and ntr will keep exist.
I just wish you can make that rape/nrt is avoidable tho, that happen if you choose the wrong choice... as example, instead of other dudes why not you make the infected waifus just lust for MC. Really, There is so many ntr game/hentai/doujins out there official or indie... I just sick of it. We need simple romance or harem blossom again...

But this is just my thought by the way, you're the developer and you can do anything with yur creation so just good luck with it. Because actually the concept is good, it's just about preference and taste...
The Dev has previously addressed this concern in the thread. To summarize, there is a single group sex scene in a dream sequence prologue. It is unclear if there is any more planned, though the dev says that there aren't any particular plans. He put that tag there only due to the extreme aversion to anything close to ntr which some individuals have.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not too many fans of the harem genre are going to enjoy orgies where other guys show up. I guess that the best thing you can do is focus on sharing and orgies and not give so much importance to the harem part (if this is going to exist in your game), which in fact will not provide many players while the former exists. In fact, if you include unavoiable NTR, possibly no fan of the harem genre will be interested in the game.

Trying to keep main LIs out of NTR, sharing, and orgies is a waste of your time, as you're not going to get NTR and sharing haters (mainly harem fans, but not the only ones) to look at your game with interest. Either you do those completely avoidable things, or they just won't play. It's best, therefore, that you include the main LIs in the sharing, NTR and orgies (although quite possibly many who like sharing aren't so enthusiastic about the NTR, so including unavoidable NTR can make that those players aren't interested either, but it's your game and you have to develop it to please the audience you're looking for)

The obvious is that (intentionally or not) you're not pandering to fans of the harem genre, so it's best to ignore that genre altogether and focus on the others you're including, although you can always include something like a harem as a nexus for the other genres.

For my part, it's unlikely that I will ever download the game: Between future sharing, NTR and orgies, my interest is rather non-existent. It's very likely that I will proceed to ignore the game. In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone have any suggestions on alternate names for sandbox mode btw? (Since it's not exactly a sandbox.) I was thinking of calling it H-Zone since I've seen ppl call erotic games h-games before. But idk what exactly the H stands for. Is it just hentai?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone have any suggestions on alternate names for sandbox mode btw? (Since it's not exactly a sandbox.) I was thinking of calling it H-Zone since I've seen ppl call erotic games h-games before. But idk what exactly the H stands for. Is it just hentai?
On-Demand Studio

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Chapter 2 (version 0.2.0) has been added to the game for all early access subscribers on SubscribeStar! Everyone else will be able to play it publicly in 2 weeks. Sandbox has been renamed to Studio in order to minimize confusion regarding the game mode.

Fingers crossed everyone likes it. I'll continue to fine-tune the writing and improve dialogue until public release. I'm hoping the completion of this chapter will grow the player base. My next update should include a new map for Studio.

Last edited:
Reactions: maoleijiang

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Chapter 2 (version 0.2.0) has been added to the game for all early access subscribers on SubscribeStar! Everyone else will be able to play it publicly in 2 weeks. Sandbox has been renamed to Studio in order to minimize confusion regarding the game mode.

Fingers crossed everyone likes it. I'll continue to fine-tune the writing and improve dialogue until public release. I'm hoping the completion of this chapter will grow the player base. My next update should include a new map for Studio.
In the end, will rape, sharing, NTR and the like be unavoidable?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
In the end, will rape, sharing, NTR and the like be unavoidable?
It's essentially just going to be more of the opening scene, but actually canon instead of just a dream. After some consideration, I've decided not to include skippable scenes. Players should probably decide upfront if this is the type of game they want to play based on the description.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's essentially just going to be more of the opening scene, but actually canon instead of just a dream. After some consideration, I've decided not to include skippable scenes. Players should probably decide upfront if this is the type of game they want to play based on the description.
Ok, I don't like this type of content (NTR, orgies, sharing, rape, bondage...), so I don't think I'm interested. Thanks for replying and for the game, and good luck.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Ok, I don't like this type of content (NTR, orgies, sharing, rape, bondage...), so I don't think I'm interested. Thanks for replying and for the game, and good luck.
No worries. Thanks for at least checking it out. Bliss is definitely going to be pushing it for some players, but I hope a good number of people can still give it a try. Nothing too crazy has happened yet, but everything will devolve into a complete mess of lust zombies at some point.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes