Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Where is the save location? i'll just delete it too.

Edit: found it, appdata - locallow - whitepeach

Edit 2: yup, now it works. strange.. thanks noxtek

Reactions: noxtek

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Animations are much better than Yidhra.
Probably one of the best h-scene sprite animations in H-game in a long time.
It's really good.

While the sprite scenes are better...
Almost all CGs are lost besides the close-ups and x-ray.
No more animated CG scene with the character's face anymore. No more dialogue in H-scene, which is disapointing.
It's all sprites.

Gameplay is much worse, no contest. The game is a chore to play.
Character and attacks are slow as molasses.

Feels like a step forward and backwards. Yidra gameplay with these sex animations would be the perfect WhitePeach game.

Gallery needs camera panning. It zooms in on wrong spot sometimes.
Yeah, Yidra is not as boring as this with the fights... Why does this feels like created from a different team, at least half of the team feels different.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Where is the save location? i'll just delete it too.

Edit: found it, appdata - locallow - whitepeach

Edit 2: yup, now it works. strange.. thanks noxtek
added another fix, should work with older save files too now. thanks for the reply ^-^

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
help i'm stuck here
So I am.

Apparently, the gate doesn't download always at the same position after killing the boss.

For instance, a "low" position: capture.jpg

Though I've not yet discovered what makes the differences (and I've not got a position low enough to jump on it).

*** Edit ***

It's possible it's relative to the position of the boss when he is killed: the more on the right, the better.
Finally got one correct position: capture2.jpg

Last edited:

Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
So I am.

Apparently, the gate doesn't download always at the same position after killing the boss.

For instance, a "low" position: View attachment 1732619

Though I've not yet discovered what makes the differences (and I've not got a position low enough to jump on it).

*** Edit ***

It's possible it's relative to the position of the boss when he is killed: the most on the right, the better.
Finally got one correct position: View attachment 1732682
I killed him as much to the right as possible and the log keeps stuck on the way.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I killed him as much to the right as possible and the log keeps stuck on the way.
Well, I'm not completely sure about what triggers the final position of the gate. What is sure is that the position is not always the same.

Do you see a difference into this position if you kill him on the left then on the right ?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes