Dec 9, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock the succubus boss? she shows up in the gallery on the last page but after the fight with the priest he summons the fat guy and after he dies is just credits. I've gotten everything else, these two are the only ones I'm missing

View attachment 1733417
You have to play another run in hard mode for those. At least that is what worked for me

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The first time I killed him it was in the middle (close to the statue) and the log was stuck in the same position.
As I've written I'm almost sure it's relative to the position when killed. For instance:

- killed in the middle (i.e. near the statue): capture1.jpg

- killed in the right part (i.e. near the "gate"): capture2.jpg

The gate is mush lower in the second case (though not enough), indeed.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If anyone else is stuck at the ork boss and the plank bridge you have to get him to stand at this spot (where the girl is) or further right to open it properly.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What is wrong with this game it keeps crashing on start and on gallery I got in but zoom was crazy in and out so fast and flickering screen, this game is buggy on my setup shame too looks cool

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
does anyone know how to unlock the succubus boss? she shows up in the gallery on the last page but after the fight with the priest he summons the fat guy and after he dies is just credits. I've gotten everything else, these two are the only ones I'm missing

View attachment 1733417
What I did was play another run on Hard Mode, but this time I left Lux on her wooden horse. Not entirely sure which one played the biggest role (I'd say Lux), but there you go.

If another run sounds too much work, know that you can skip pretty much the entirety of all the levels. You've got the hobgoblin fight which is mandatory... and that's it. Dodge everything else until you meet Lux again, ignore her, don't forge to save at the next statue and fight the Demon Maiden.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What is wrong with this game it keeps crashing on start and on gallery I got in but zoom was crazy in and out so fast and flickering screen, this game is buggy on my setup shame too looks cool
Its definitively something on your end because it works fine for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021

That really is teh CORRECT way to do it IMO. In you INSIST on censoring your artwork.
Is to obscure it, with a placed hand or object. A passing butterfly.
That mosiac stuff is SOOOO ugly and distracting.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes