Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
Well, I'm not completely sure about what triggers the final position of the gate. What is sure is that the position is not always the same.

Do you see a difference into this position if you kill him on the left then on the right ?
The first time I killed him it was in the middle (close to the statue) and the log was stuck in the same position.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
While the sprite scenes are better...
Almost all CGs are lost besides the close-ups and x-ray.
No more animated CG scene with the character's face anymore. No more dialogue in H-scene, which is disapointing.
It's all sprites.
No H-scene dialogue makes this a no for me. Almost downloaded it, but I can't stand it when the H-scenes have no dialogue. Thats just bad design in my opinion.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
from the screenshots... that church seems just as corrupt as the evil religion or whatever it's called.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
a very good job on the art , at least the censoring is not real heavy , the combat aspect of this game is very rough , her attacks are slow and she seems to have only one attack ..you can change to a bigger sword but its really slow to swing but seems to do more damage per swing ....the controls are a pain though you can configure them to some extent

km157

Jun 26, 2021
can anyone get a save file after the first boss? i can't get past this stupid tree

ToeToe420

Mar 30, 2022
About the stuck log, here's a solution I found

After beating the boss. Stand under the point which near the tip of the bridge
Time your double jump as late as possible and spam dash/attack with normal sword.
If you timed it well, the attack animation will shift you forward pass the small blocking pixel.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a good ending in this game? The priest guy is obviously a creeper and the endings seem to based upon completion. If you rescue all the girls the demon girl gets properly summoned. If you don't a fat guy gets isekai'd instead. Regardless your character never gets heard from again in the endings as she is either absent or gets "holy light filled into her" by the creeper priest offscreen.

Kyojutsu

Apr 5, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock the succubus boss? she shows up in the gallery on the last page but after the fight with the priest he summons the fat guy and after he dies is just credits. I've gotten everything else, these two are the only ones I'm missing

1648784824150.png

book1701

Dec 6, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock the succubus boss? she shows up in the gallery on the last page but after the fight with the priest he summons the fat guy and after he dies is just credits. I've gotten everything else, these two are the only ones I'm missing

View attachment 1733417
Same for me, these are the last 2 scenes that I can't get.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes