Ren'Py Abandoned RiverHill [v0.1] [FunnyHeroes]

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
I was asking if the possible relationship with more than one girl included having a mother and daughter couple as your lovers, preferably with actual threesomes. Oyakodon is a Japanese term coming from the culinary use where it denotes a dish composed of chicken and egg, i.e. parent and child.
Hmm... Didn't know about it...

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The internal dialogue is a bit overdone imo. Despite english not being your native tongue I thought overall it was fine. There were a few scenes where the dialogue box showed the wrong person's name when someone was speaking it wasn't too hard to figure out, but hopefully it will be fixed. We haven't gone very far into the story, but so far it's ok. I would prefer if the Mom wasn't dead, but we'll see what happens... the whole consequences thing imo is a bad idea, it would be better to go with a harem typically speaking. It's your choice, but it is a really popular story arc. Especially with killing off the Mom. Either way good luck dev.

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
The internal dialogue is a bit overdone imo. Despite english not being your native tongue I thought overall it was fine. There were a few scenes where the dialogue box showed the wrong person's name when someone was speaking it wasn't too hard to figure out, but hopefully it will be fixed. We haven't gone very far into the story, but so far it's ok. I would prefer if the Mom wasn't dead, but we'll see what happens... the whole consequences thing imo is a bad idea, it would be better to go with a harem typically speaking. It's your choice, but it is a really popular story arc. Especially with killing off the Mom. Either way good luck dev.
Thanks for your kind words. I was getting desparate to get the game out, so i might have ignored those mistakes. But I will see and fix the mistakes in the next update.

I know the mom's might have sadden many people, but it was necessary. I dont give any spoiler now. So, cant tell why.

I am a harem ending fan too. But i dont think i am capable enough of thinking any ideas that will make sense of the harem ending. Comparing with the main plot story level.

But the game is just in early release. And the multiple endings with the girls are all sub plots which do not and will not affect the main plot in anyway.

So, if i can think something, that will make sense of the harem ending. I will put it(harem ending) in the game

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Considering this website, when I saw the horse my heart skipped a bit, not gonna lie.

I'm happy to know that it's just a pet and nothing else.

Downloading. I'm reading lots of good things for it in here.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Looks interesting. I'll give it a shot, see what shakes loose. Thanks for letting us know what *won't* be in the game, and that the horse totally isn't anything but a pet. I have to agree with Jestur (who is undoubtably one of the best and most popular devs on the site) that the horse probably shouldn't be in the game banner, given the confusion it seems to create. Like other commenters I'll totally miss the harem option, but having actual consequences for the mc's actions can be a good thing too. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.
(PS -- for an admitted beginner to Illusion products, it looks like you're doing pretty well so far. Illusion is kinda like the Bethesda of 3D software: "mod it til it breaks" is definitely a thing lol. Enjoy learning your way around the software!)

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
Considering this website, when I saw the horse my heart skipped a bit, not gonna lie.

I'm happy to know that it's just a pet and nothing else.

Downloading. I'm reading lots of good things for it in here.

Considering all the attention, the horse is getting. He might think he is indeed the protagonist himself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
Looks interesting. I'll give it a shot, see what shakes loose. Thanks for letting us know what *won't* be in the game, and that the horse totally isn't anything but a pet. I have to agree with Jestur (who is undoubtably one of the best and most popular devs on the site) that the horse probably shouldn't be in the game banner, given the confusion it seems to create. Like other commenters I'll totally miss the harem option, but having actual consequences for the mc's actions can be a good thing too. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.
(PS -- for an admitted beginner to Illusion products, it looks like you're doing pretty well so far. Illusion is kinda like the Bethesda of 3D software: "mod it til it breaks" is definitely a thing lol. Enjoy learning your way around the software!)

Thanks for your kind words. And yeah, with all the wrong attention, the horse is getting, I will change the banner in a day or two.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
First of all, By 'his' means the protagonists. Not his father's.
And as for the dad part... Sorry, can't say anything about it. Since it's one of the most thrilling part of the story.

But I can assure, if you liked the story so far, you will not be disappointed. (And it's not because of bad English.)
I get that the shoes in question are the MC's and not the father's.
I was making an (apparently) overlooked joke about the comment from Joshua Tree.
The bolded on should have been into otherwise it changes the meaning of the entire paragraph. As in (a): The protagonist discovers his father, steps on his shoes, tripping him down a set of stairs, sealing his fate; or (b): You step into the protagonist's shoes.
Two completely different outcomes, with the first subsequently sending the father on a one-way trip to visit the now-deceased mother.

Reactions: FunnyHeroes

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
FunnyHeroes POV: It was a mistake to include the horse in the game banner. :cautious:

In all seriousness, Good luck with your game, FunnyHeros! (y)
Funny Horse or Funny Horse side Dick??? mhh..... lets fink about it.... or better not! your choose!