Ren'Py Abandoned RiverHill [v0.1] [FunnyHeroes]

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
As much as I love harems if it messes with your story too much you shouldn't force it in if you're not sure you could pull it off...That actually caused me physical pain typing that.
If you are referring mess with the main plot... Then it will not happen. The Harem or the relationships with characters doesn't have anything to do with the main plot.
But I will see what I can do

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Sucks that the MC's mom died after she quit her job and was so excited for the future. It would be cool if in the future we get to go back to her grave. He could tell her how things have been after she died and everything he wanted to say but couldn't because of his mental state, so he can finally have some inner peace. I loved how Ann's mom stood up for her daughter and took action into her own hands.

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
Sucks that the MC's mom died after she quit her job and was so excited for the future. It would be cool if in the future we get to go back to her grave. He could tell her how things have been after she died and everything he wanted to say but couldn't because of his mental state, so he can finally have some inner peace. I loved how Ann's mom stood up for her daughter and took action into her own hands.

Thanks for trying the game and i appreciate your kind words, mate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zontany

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I said I might add it if I could think of something. But yeah. Sure. If you play a game just for harem or fap materials, this might not be the ideal game for ya.
It's not that I play these games only for the fap material, it's more that I love the harem fantasy and I hate it if I have to play a game multiple times to get all the content.

FunnyHeroes

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2021
It's not that I play these games only for the fap material, it's more that I love the harem fantasy and I hate it if I have to play a game multiple times to get all the content.
Well... I love the harem fantasy too and dont like to play a game multiple times to get all the content. So, I can fairly understand what you mean. But I am not gonna put the harem fantasy over the story.

What i can say to you that... If you like a story focused game with mysterious and thrilling plot(Though it's up to you to judge) and like emotional elements in it (with genuine and real touches), I would suggest to try it once.

Who knows... You might really like it. But then again, you will never know until you try.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Aaaaand another one developer disappears into oblivion. A pity because the story was interesting. Goodbye...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wouldn't have been the same anyway, last I heard was he had hired someone else to write for him.
last time i checked, his discord was decently active...

not a big loss...the guy is pretty religious, and has a very religious-boomer mentality(like "a woman's value is only her virginity" and stuff like that)