4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

How would you prefer future updates be released?

• Set Monthly Schedule (May result in incomplete scenes)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • At Natural breaking points (May result in longer than 1-month release cycles)

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks interesting.

Good luck and much success PaperTiger

1675866919942.png Calm down, Harold. You will get your coffee in a minute! :cautious:
:giggle:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looks good, doesn't use the same models we've seen in dozens of Ren'py games, well-written, mysterious plot... what's not to like?

This could set a new standard for Ren'py games. The dev just needs to resist the temptation to use the "Lumpy George" model. Few have succeeded in resisting, but I hold out hope!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Uhm is it just me or is the text/font on the smaller side? It feels small to me.
I would definately love bigger fonts. (Bloody hell, seems like I am getting old. :( )

Apart from that, quality first release! Great visuals. I like the possibly magical squirrel.
Hope it will get more screen time in the future because every great hero needs a pet sidekick! :)

Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Lesbian only route possible?
is dick avoidable?
The two main characters are in a lesbian relationship and you can pick who takes a dominate role in the scene. There is also an unskippable straight scene between two side characters. There are story details given afterward while the guy's junk is exposed. The story details are interesting tho so Id recommend skipping until after they are done.

Last edited:

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really loved it, especially with a lesbian protagonist , as a lesbian myself it is hard to find a pure lesbian protag that also has a good story (not that there isn't any, just not a lot). The characters look very good, and not the same overused ones, and really looking forward to whats to come, definitely going to be keeping my eye on this one, good luck dev!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Really wish there was a #tattoo tag, so it'd save time skipping these that ruin perfectly sexy creations with crap. But to each their own. The tag would also help those who love that stuff.

Reactions: Jjh and ding123
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote