RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Swimming club Paizuri Threesome
Ev_swimZuriTwo21.png

I fell ill, and could not hit my deadline. My fever is still bad, and I'm going to be sick for a few more days I think.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I finished this set a while ago and planned to release it in the mod itself.
Please accept this set as compensation and wish me a speedy recovery.
Full set is up on , goes free in a few days.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
View attachment 3023151

I fell ill, and could not hit my deadline. My fever is still bad, and I'm going to be sick for a few more days I think.
Take your time. We're in no hurry.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3023151

Thanks bro, Imagine this and Youmaen is coming out soon. Finally some good stuff before we head to WW3.
Get well soon, its the flu season.

Reactions: LoNa and Thanosman

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
anyone can help me? I'm stuck, I don't know how to start the process to get the neighbor's ending, I've tried methods with mastubation and others, is there something I'm missing?

FireShot Capture 212 - 054 神的恩赐 - 我竟是绝世高手 - 包子漫画 - www.dzmanga.com - Copy.jpg

IneedMoreEXP

Jan 31, 2022
anyone can help me? I'm stuck, I don't know how to start the process to get the neighbor's ending, I've tried methods with mastubation and others, is there something I'm missing?

View attachment 3026936
You need to masturbate while he is awake, (at night) with the dildo using the hard masturbation option. After doing it 3 times his route starts. If you dont want to deal with him after just lock the door before going to sleep.

Reactions: furyhentai

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
You need to masturbate while he is awake, (at night) with the dildo using the hard masturbation option. After doing it 3 times his route starts. If you dont want to deal with him after just lock the door before going to sleep.
thanks for the help, I've solved it

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I need help, how do I complete the router true ending? I'm having a problem here, the router true ending subtitles are still in Japanese, I don't know where to start and where to go?
0(1).jpg

Falcony

Feb 20, 2023
I need help, how do I complete the router true ending? I'm having a problem here, the router true ending subtitles are still in Japanese, I don't know where to start and where to go?
View attachment 3029428
iirc you need to find some talismans the one i remember is chubby boy in the library an the other one is to go east of flower road one with deadend and barricaded path

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
When the game is finished translating, do you think we'd be able to get an andiod port (for maybe even the mod, though i wouldnt count on it.)

Reactions: Apple424

Redcielo27

Mar 23, 2019
how to lock the door ?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes