RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

tweak980

Jan 8, 2019
That sounds awesome, I'll do my best to add scenes to the translated maps, still getting the hang of RPGMaker Mv, and your translation is a great help, looking forward to the full release!
Please tell me youre still working on this lol

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Rinko's Endless Summer: Expansion Pack v1
10 new scenes
Custom CGs

To install:
-Extract www folder to your game folder, overwrite.
To start:
-Interact with Amemiya's closet. (6 minute long 2-in-1 scene)
-
Teach the swimming club (7 new scenes!)
-
Watch the attached mountain scene (scrapped from final release as it needs a rework)

-Shoutout to Daedroth, without his translation this mod simply wouldn't be possible. Check out and show him some love!
(Translation 0.99 is included, do not reinstall it)

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, and check custom CG packs, head over to .

Mod is free. Enjoy

Rinko Mod Decryption Key: GxoXxUBI-l9rPnmjcadbPiSRG5y2rnbgrSQng28kdEc
Kiyomizu Scene Decryption Key: xOuS-PVWx3J5Eh2_z4qxI0rBuqFEg3LOXeuDmm_nOrY
Ev_swimAcci20.png Ev_swimZuriTwo22.png Ev_swimshowergrope16.png

Last edited:

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, this goes for everyone, not just Thanos, but since it works well for you, can you pass me the version of your game? since the scenes work for them

Feb 28, 2022
Rinko's Endless Summer: Expansion Pack v1
10 new scenes
Custom CGs

To install:
-Extract www folder to your game folder, overwrite.
To start:
-Interact with Amemiya's closet. (6 minute long 2-in-1 scene)
-
Teach the swimming club (7 new scenes!)
-
Watch the attached mountain scene (scrapped from final release as it needs a rework)

-Shoutout to Daedroth, without his translation this mod simply wouldn't be possible. Check out and show him some love!
(Translation 0.99 is included, do not reinstall it)

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, and check custom CG packs, head over to .

Mod is free. Enjoy

Rinko Mod Decryption Key: GxoXxUBI-l9rPnmjcadbPiSRG5y2rnbgrSQng28kdEc
Kiyomizu Scene Decryption Key: xOuS-PVWx3J5Eh2_z4qxI0rBuqFEg3LOXeuDmm_nOrY
View attachment 3038373 View attachment 3038374 View attachment 3038422

Excuse me, I just wonder if it is possible to add 'free mode' after reaching True Ending?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
The mod will only work on a decrypted game, this is the whole decrypted game, all 3 gigabytes. All future mod releases will be ~200-700Mbs provided you install them to THIS copy of the game. This is a one time download.

Reactions: Mahoraga1
Feb 28, 2022
The mod will only work on a decrypted game, this is the whole decrypted game, all 3 gigabytes. All future mod releases will be ~200-700Mbs provided you install them to THIS copy of the game. This is a one time download.
I just wonder if there will be more shots gangbang scene? On the shota group secret base, the gallery seem to show that there is a shota 'spitroast' scene it seems to be unfinished for some reason.

Reactions: Mahoraga1

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
One question, is there a problem if I download the game from the Mega website or is there no problem?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You didn't answer the question. Is this the fully translated game? Please explain what exactly is this mod.

knifer775

Dec 11, 2021
Working on what I left for last -- true route content. No ETA, but hopefully I'll have most of it translated by the end of the month cause won't be that busy with my day job these last five days of October.
I'm sorry for the question. I heard that the gallery of this game is like a separate game and it is quite difficult to integrate the translation there. Will you integrate this translation into it?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm sorry for the question. I heard that the gallery of this game is like a separate game and it is quite difficult to integrate the translation there. Will you integrate this translation into it?
Of course. I haven't translated the recollection/flashback room itself with descriptions helping you choose which scene you're going to be watching. But most scenes there should be translated. I transferred tl a month ago, I think.

knifer775

Dec 11, 2021
Of course. I haven't translated the recollection/flashback room itself with descriptions helping you choose which scene you're going to be watching. But most scenes there should be translated. I transferred tl a month ago, I think.
thank you in advance then, and I will look forward to the full translation

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
it is possible to help you in translation on leftovers or not necessary anymore?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes