RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
and how to get this wrestling event what should I do to get it
One of the teachers in the staff room will give you a key to the gymnasium where this wrestling event takes place if you have high enough evaluation. The gymnasium itself in the right part of the school. Also, you have a limited time to trigger this event cause it gets canceled after the club wasn't able to find a replacement for their female wrestler. I think it's only available in the first part of the month.

Reactions: Mahoraga1

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Hard masturbating during night/midnight 5 times and he will come over and see Rinko.
After that, there will be event after masturbating / hard masturbating.
Ending occur during third event.
I'm so lost, I had my rinko flat out GOON for 10 days, and she would mastribate multiple times a day. The neighbor would just repeat the same dialogue and nothing would happen. What am i doing wrong?

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
One of the teachers in the staff room will give you a key to the gymnasium where this wrestling event takes place if you have high enough evaluation. The gymnasium itself in the right part of the school. Also, you have a limited time to trigger this event cause it gets canceled after the club wasn't able to find a replacement for their female wrestler. I think it's only available in the first part of the month.
thanks

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
Hello everyone, does anyone know if this game also works for joyplay?
I know the game is RPG Maker, but the Joiplay app also works as a PC RPG game on Android.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I'm confused on the mod. The instructions say to extract the www folder into the game folder thus replacing all the files within the www folder of the original game... but inside the www folder is the whole game along with the executable file... so yeah... how exactly do I install the mod?

cfabinho

Jun 10, 2018
I'm confused on the mod. The instructions say to extract the www folder into the game folder thus replacing all the files within the www folder of the original game... but inside the www folder is the whole game along with the executable file... so yeah... how exactly do I install the mod?
Just extract and replace the files. If you're worried, just make a copy of the folder and do a test and see if works.

Jkotrjk

Dec 18, 2021
So uhh whats the difference between the original and the mod when it comes to the swimming club? I' currently playing the mod instead and it escalated pretty fast. How does the original go?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So uhh whats the difference between the original and the mod when it comes to the swimming club? I' currently playing the mod instead and it escalated pretty fast. How does the original go?
There's only a scene where they peek on her when she's showering. And that makes a lot of sense, considering her secret fetish and past.

Reactions: Jkotrjk

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
There's only a scene where they peek on her when she's showering. And that makes a lot of sense, considering her secret fetish and past.
Wait so the peeping is in the OG or mod? I haven't downloaded yet cause I'm waiting for finished Translation before I play (bro I'm so hype and dying from waiting). If the scene get skipped in the mod, then I might consider doing a vanilla run before playing the modded version. Or is everything in the vanilla version, in the mod?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Wait so the peeping is in the OG or mod? I haven't downloaded yet cause I'm waiting for finished Translation before I play (bro I'm so hype and dying from waiting). If the scene get skipped in the mod, then I might consider doing a vanilla run before playing the modded version. Or is everything in the vanilla version, in the mod?
Peeping scene is in the original. I haven't played the mod, so I have no idea what changes it brings to the swimming club.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
1.0 patch with true route ending this Sunday. But I'll be polishing translation and writing translation notes over the course of this month.
Update on this. I'm taking next week off from work. I feel like I need to do this to finally slay the beast known as Endless Summer, plus I'm feeling under the weather (just cough thankfully), so there won't be a better opportunity to take a break from work.

Pre-release 1.0 tomorrow, full translation shortly after that. I kept getting stuck on some dialogues on the true route hub map (abandoned factory), hence the delay. Had most trouble with the text written on the picture scroll you find in the library, in particular. By the way, I'm not localizing Shinto-related terms, like go-shintai, mamorigami, so you might want to familiarize yourself with them (I'll add some info about them to the tl notes file, though).

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Update on this. I'm taking next week off from work. I feel like I need to do this to finally slay the beast known as Endless Summer, plus I'm feeling under the weather (just cough thankfully), so there won't be a better opportunity to take a break from work.

Pre-release 1.0 tomorrow, full translation shortly after that. I kept getting stuck on some dialogues on the true route hub map (abandoned factory), hence the delay. Had most trouble with the text written on the picture scroll you find in the library, in particular. By the way, I'm not localizing Shinto-related terms, like go-shintai, mamorigami, so you might want to familiarize yourself with them (I'll add some info about them to the tl notes file, though).
Honestly I prefer translations that leave that sort of localization alone. It never seems to translate well so thank you

Reactions: Daedroth
Feb 28, 2022

May be the 'stuck words' is some kind Japanese slang words or multiple meaning words that only Japanese can understand?

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
2 New CG sets on Patreon

Rinko Shota Neighbor Teaser Set 1

Ev_shotaAwe3.png

-36 CGs, 5 unreleased.
-5 Bonus unreleaaed
Teases upcoming neighbor route.

Rinko Custom Set 1

Ev_swimshowergrope15.png
-209 CGs, 140 unreleased.
-36 Solo
-62 Gr*ping
-60 G*ngbang
-44 Paiz*ri
-7 Bonus

All the custom CGs up till now in one set plus bonuses.

Video preview up next.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
2 New CG sets on Patrron

View attachment 3064495

-36 CGs, 5 unreleased.
-5 Bonus unreleaaed
Teases upcoming neighbor route.

View attachment 3064499
-209 CGs, 140 unreleased.
-36 Solo
-62 Gr*ping
-60 G*ngbang
-44 Paiz*ri
-7 Bonus

All the custom CGs up till now in one set plus bonuses.

Video preview up next.
Cheers.
Unfortunately, we cannot has shota gangbang with shota penis size due Thanos's limitation but I am truly grateful for his future overhaul mod.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes