RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
2 New CG sets on Patreon

View attachment 3064495

-36 CGs, 5 unreleased.
-5 Bonus unreleaaed
Teases upcoming neighbor route.

View attachment 3064499
-209 CGs, 140 unreleased.
-36 Solo
-62 Gr*ping
-60 G*ngbang
-44 Paiz*ri
-7 Bonus

All the custom CGs up till now in one set plus bonuses.

Video preview up next.
Cheers.
friend, I can't buy on your website because my Hipercard card doesn't have an itoken accessor I tried to make the purchase but every time I was going to finish I asked for the itoken code at the end of the purchase confirmation and I only have a Hipercard credit account. I would not be able to make the purchase without the itoken code as I would like to purchase the two products advertised on the website. The cashier at my house is too far away to unlock the itoken for my Hipercard credit. Would it be possible to release a purchase without the card's itoken or not?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. New patch that translates 3-4 scenes, remaining text in common events and the place where your allies gather in true route. Added a link to the pre-patched game as well. Lastly, expect daily updates until translation is finished. I think I'll just be dropping newly translated maps and what not here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stuff Still Left To Do:
  • True Route (Ending + Epilogue)
  • True Route Specific Maps
  • 2 H-Scenes

Feb 28, 2022
Updated the OP. New patch that translates 3-4 scenes, remaining text in common events and the place where your allies gather in true route. Added a link to the pre-patched game as well. Lastly, expect daily updates until translation is finished. I think I'll just be dropping newly translated maps and what not here.
Stuff Still Left To Do:
  • 2 H-Scenes
No worry, I am truly patient, and I hope you will finish 100% at the end of the week of course.

I also hope Thanosman can hand-draw the

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Stuff Still Left To Do:
  • 2 H-Scenes
It's happening! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Yo is this game only outright rape or am I a shit scene hunter? I click on every fucking NPC and I can only get rape scenes like the beach and bath houses. This is also me 5 hours in I'm going insane.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yo is this game only outright rape or am I a shit scene hunter? I click on every fucking NPC and I can only get rape scenes like the beach and bath houses. This is also me 5 hours in I'm going insane.
Yeah, 85% of h-content in the game is rape, but there are narrative reasons for that. Some consensual scenes: Amemiya-kun's route (the guy you can tutor) and the shotas you meet on Kiyomizu Mountain.

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
What the hell do the shota kids mean by "bring 5 tribues"

Also for the wrestling key do I need to go to the teacher's lounge on a specific day?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What the hell do the shota kids mean by "bring 5 tribues"

Also for the wrestling key do I need to go to the teacher's lounge on a specific day?
5 icecreams.

You need to have high enough evaluation. Teach and pick up trash on the streets to increase it. Wrestling event is only available in the first half of the month.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
question please which link do i download from, i want to download the one with the extra mods/pics and translated, so is it the pixeldrain link or the mega link help me

no one here

May 15, 2017
can you do multiple routes at one or once at a time? also where is the downtown area i cant find it

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
can you do multiple routes at one or one at a time? also where is the downtown area i cant find it
You can do multiple routes but uncompleted routes must be done again from the start.

no one here

May 15, 2017
You can do multiple routes but uncompleted routes must be done again from the start.

thanks to far in to change now lol where is downtown is it a back alley thing i cant find it

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Kinda lost with Shota and gym teacher routes. I gave them the popsicle and haven't noticed anything new for them and for the gym teacher I haven't gotten to date 2, though I've heard you need to advance shota for the trigger.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Kinda lost with Shota and gym teacher routes. I gave them the popsicle and haven't noticed anything new for them and for the gym teacher I haven't gotten to date 2, though I've heard you need to advance shota for the trigger.
Try swimming in the stream. And that's true about needing to advance Amemiya Shouta's route until the date in the park.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes