RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Played for a little bit - question, is there any corruption in the game or is she always mentally against sexual acts or does text change any during the same event due to her fetishes being unlocked?

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Played for a little bit - question, is there any corruption in the game or is she always mentally against sexual acts or does text change any during the same event due to her fetishes being unlocked?
There is no corruption and she really doesn't change that much even after fetishes, it's more like some events will change depending on her relationship with the characters that you further progress there story-line i.e Otaku and Shota.

Reactions: Walrusface

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
No rush or anything, we all appreciate the divine work your doing on this to be sure, but its been a bit since the last update on where you're at. Just wondering how's it going and when you estimate it'll be done by?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
No rush or anything, we all appreciate the divine work your doing on this to be sure, but its been a bit since the last update on where you're at. Just wondering how's it going and when you estimate it'll be done by?
Still need to translate the ending+epilogue. But otherwise almost done with the true route unique locations. Two remaining scenes have also been dealt with. The game should be fully translated next week, I guess... perhaps... maybe...?

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Rinko's Endless Summer: Expansion Pack v1 (Unofficial Mod)
10 new scenes
Custom CGs
MOD FIX (3Gb, use MEGABasterd)
key: xGlPXX8ZzY_JEhOGybf_kiABhSrnxfX9mCcrSlPd8js

All future releases will be based on this one, it is a one time download.

To install:
-Extract www folder to your game folder, overwrite.
To start:
-Interact with Amemiya's closet. (6 minute long 2-in-1 scene)
-Teach the swimming club (7 new scenes!)
-Watch the attached mountain scene (scrapped from final release as it needs a rework)
...The www folder in the archive contains it's own www folder and another Game.exe with other core RPGM files inside that www folder, where these files should not be. Why the redundancy? I interact with her closet and there's nothing but the usual outfits. No new scenes.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
...The www folder in the archive contains it's own www folder and another Game.exe with other core RPGM files inside that www folder, where these files should not be. Why the redundancy? I interact with her closet and there's nothing but the usual outfits. No new scenes.
Ask Thanos, the guy who is making the mod. I have no idea.

Reactions: Nerro
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes