RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
...The www folder in the archive contains it's own www folder and another Game.exe with other core RPGM files inside that www folder, where these files should not be. Why the redundancy? I interact with her closet and there's nothing but the usual outfits. No new scenes.
Amemiya's closet in his house not rino's closet. Use the game.exe outside. There are new scenesnin the swimming club.

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
How do I start different routes like fat weeb or delinquents ( Im on femboi rout and had first P.E gorilla event )

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How do I start different routes like fat weeb or delinquents ( Im on femboi rout and had first P.E gorilla event )
Otaku: you need to watch anime on your pc at home until otaku skill reaches C level. Then you need to talk to him at school to learn where he lives.
Delinquents: teach classes repeatedly, there'll be an event eventually. Then, get caught by them when they appear outside the school on a weekday.

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
Otaku: you need to watch anime on your pc at home until otaku skill reaches C level. Then you need to talk to him at school to learn where he lives.
Delinquents: teach classes repeatedly, there'll be an event eventually. Then, get caught by them when they appear outside the school on a weekday.
Thank you for help :D Wanna also ask about multi-routing, should I stick to one route or play them simultaneously?

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
And characters like old man living above us or guy on left side of our apartament, do they have they own routes or just some events that fits to all other routs ?
They, too, have routes.

The game's guide with all routes and side/additional events -- .

Reactions: 982y39f

kuuroineko

Jan 30, 2018
What is it missing to finish translating the whole game? I was waiting for the full translation but if the last part is not that important I might start playing.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What is it missing to finish translating the whole game? I was waiting for the full translation but if the last part is not that important I might start playing.
I'll release full translation patch on the 30th. I translated true route ending yesterday, and now I'm going through the game looking for untranslated bits and pieces I forgot about.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'll release full translation patch on the 30th. I translated true route ending yesterday, and now I'm going through the game looking for untranslated bits and pieces I forgot about.
You're a champ! Thank you so much man. Any thoughts about what you are gonna work on next? The next just came out and seeing how magnificent your translation of his other game was, I would be so hype for you translating this :eek:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The next just came out and seeing how magnificent your translation of his other game was, I would be so hype for you translating this :eek:
Most likely, yeah. I'll release a partial with menus and ero status screen images translated in an hour. In the thread I made pre-emptively yesterday.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 982y39f and Nerro
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes