RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Most likely, yeah. I'll release a partial with menus and ero status screen images translated in an hour. In the thread I made pre-emptively yesterday.
On shit I didn't realize you were already on it!!! You're truly a gift to this community bro :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP. As promised (it's still November 30 in some parts of the world), it's 1.0 patch which translates true ending and epilogue. You can finally beat the game, yay.

Still can't call it full translation as some minor things are untranslated.
  • Last battle defeat event
  • Hospital map when you lose consciousness
  • Love hotel map
  • Flashback room
But these could be handled in a day, so don't worry.

The translation also needs a proofreading pass. Hopefully, it won't take long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Updated the OP. As promised (it's still November 30 in some parts of the world), it's 1.0 patch which translates true ending and epilogue. You can finally beat the game, yay.

Still can't call it full translation as some minor things are untranslated.
  • Last battle defeat event
  • Hospital map when you lose consciousness
  • Love hotel map
  • Flashback room
But these could be handled in a day, so don't worry.

The translation also needs a proofreading pass. Hopefully, it won't take long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome. Is it safe to start playing the game now and I prob won't hit any of the untranslated parts before they get patched? Like, if i only play a couple of hours.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Awesome. Is it safe to start playing the game now and I prob won't hit any of the untranslated parts before they get patched? Like, if i only play a couple of hours.
Yeah, those untranslated parts are really unimportant and I'll take care of them today when I wake up. That said, I'll be proofreading/polishing translation this and next weeks before asking uploaders to create a thread.

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
What's the third setting from the top supposed to be switching on/off? It's blank for me.
Downloaded the game+patch link in the OP and then patched in the recent 1.0 TL.
Thanks for your TL btw Daedroth
1701418959954.png

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What's the third setting from the top supposed to be switching on/off? It's blank for me.
Downloaded the game+patch link in the OP and then patched in the recent 1.0 TL.
Thanks for your TL btw Daedroth
Start/Launch In Full Screen. Will be fixed in the new patch. Thanks!

Reactions: 982y39f and Nerro

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
When you go to options, right under "Command remember" there is an invisible option that you can turn on and off. What does that invisible option do?

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Will you put other download options when you upload/create a thread like Mediafire, Workupload, etc. or will it just be what's available now?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, looks like I am not the only oe feeling lost. As everyone said before me, the freedom of movement is nice and all, but we get no hints at all. I don't even see the classic pink heart above men that you can see in most other games when that npc is able to activate an erotic scene.

There is a guide, yes, but I don't see anything related to the "traits" there, so I can't develop those traits unless somebody else has solved the problem in this thread.

This is going to be one tedious fap :coffee:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Aaaaah, so the recollection room has hints? At least it looks like it. A pity they are untranslated. Good to know the fucking goat (AKA Daedroth) is going to take care of it when he wakes up... Whenever the sun rises where he lives, of course.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From the guide:

"END: Fruit of Harvested Meat" ◆◆◆
Tomijiro Honjo
Old Man

(1) Visit Honjo, which stands on the porch just above the house.
After that, you will be able to go to Honjo's house, so spend time together to increase your intimacy.

②、When the name changes from "old man" to "old man",
You will be able to take care of the bath at night

When his name changes from "old man" to "old man"? What that does even mean :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
From the guide:

"END: Fruit of Harvested Meat" ◆◆◆
Tomijiro Honjo
Old Man

(1) Visit Honjo, which stands on the porch just above the house.
After that, you will be able to go to Honjo's house, so spend time together to increase your intimacy.

②、When the name changes from "old man" to "old man",
You will be able to take care of the bath at night

When his name changes from "old man" to "old man"? What that does even mean :ROFLMAO:
Grandfather Tomijirou -> Grandpa Tomijirou.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I can't seem to activate the first date with Amemiya. He is supposed to be at the park in Saturday morning, right? Well, he is not here.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Shota Neighbor Doggystyle Set

-50 CGs
-Nude, Tanktop and Glasses variants.
aaa5015b (2).png

I really like how it turned out. Had fun playing around with custom cum overlays too.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes