RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
How do I trigger the park hobo?
Get ''Desire for Rape'' or something like that. It's a skill that you get once you climb the mountain and go in the sauna in a friday afternoon (I suggest you to climb the mountain on friday morning because time passes once you climb to the sauna).

With that skill you can trigger park hobo and the hobo village too

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Get ''Desire for Rape'' or something like that. It's a skill that you get once you climb the mountain and go in the sauna in a friday afternoon (I suggest you to climb the mountain on friday morning because time passes once you climb to the sauna).

With that skill you can trigger park hobo and the hobo village too
Yeah that's the thing I grinded out the rape fetish and I still can't go in, so I thought the trigger was something else.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I have been playing this for a while since it's mostly translated thanks to Daedroth's work. It honestly feels like this game could had the potential to be almost some erotic horror game or something like that. I'm honestly desensitized to most of the rape scenarios in the game but some of them have a little bit of an eerie atmosphere here as if it was some Irreversible hentai version. Though can't say it is, since even though Kenta (dev) seems to dance around the rape on this game as something amusing to the protag or something very horrible (as seen with the black stains and one of the bad endings out there). Hell, even some parts were she gets raped are horribly funny (yeah this sounds extremely bad), like the beach and wrestling ones lmao.

Dev hasn't been very active since announcing that he will be working on this ''Fuck of Rage'' new game aside from liking some few tweets on his twitter but I hope he makes a comeback with Rinko. DLC, new game or whatever, just want to see more of her since she has a great design. This game kinda reminds me to the first Amazon game in the sense that both artists make hot women with very breedable bodies but repeat too much some CGs to make up for a lots of events.

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
I have been playing this for a while since it's mostly translated thanks to Daedroth's work. It honestly feels like this game could had the potential to be almost some erotic horror game or something like that. I'm honestly desensitized to most of the rape scenarios in the game but some of them have a little bit of an eerie atmosphere here as if it was some Irreversible hentai version. Though can't say it is, since even though Kenta (dev) seems to dance around the rape on this game as something amusing to the protag or something very horrible (as seen with the black stains and one of the bad endings out there). Hell, even some parts were she gets raped are horribly funny (yeah this sounds extremely bad), like the beach and wrestling ones lmao.

Dev hasn't been very active since announcing that he will be working on this ''Fuck of Rage'' new game aside from liking some few tweets on his twitter but I hope he makes a comeback with Rinko. DLC, new game or whatever, just want to see more of her since she has a great design. This game kinda reminds me to the first Amazon game in the sense that both artists make hot women with very breedable bodies but repeat too much some CGs to make up for a lots of events.
1 Cynthia gang LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOO. 2 Man you making me want t play it so bad, I've been holdin off for so long for GOATEDroth to finishing basically since I joined f95, if not a little after, and this isn't helping at all XD. as for more Rinko Content, I haven't tried it yet (cause I'm waiting for translation to finish) but you could try Thanosman's mod, that apparently adds new content and scenes. I don't think the mod takes anything away from base game, but idk if it changes any base game scenes either. Either way give it a try and support Thanosman for he probably stellar work on this games' mod.

Reactions: Ojbal
Mar 18, 2018
1 Cynthia gang LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOO. 2 Man you making me want t play it so bad, I've been holdin off for so long for GOATEDroth to finishing basically since I joined f95, if not a little after, and this isn't helping at all XD. as for more Rinko Content, I haven't tried it yet (cause I'm waiting for translation to finish) but you could try Thanosman's mod, that apparently adds new content and scenes. I don't think the mod takes anything away from base game, but idk if it changes any base game scenes either. Either way give it a try and support Thanosman for he probably stellar work on this games' mod.
The mod only adds scenes, its basically like a fan-made mini DLC. I loved it, and def looking forward to more of his stuff.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
download the fixed mega link, the 3gb one. it's on the patron too. That will work.
Your system locale is japanese right?
Tried downloading this one but it ain't working for me tbh. So far I just tried to interact with Ameyima closet but no scene at all

Jkotrjk

Dec 18, 2021
where's mount shinozu/kimozu? I only know mount kotane. The kid in the park said its above the beach and the guide said northeast of the beach but still no clue (I'm still half way thru the game)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes