RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
do you have any links to tutorial rpgm editing other than Tran++?
Nope, but for the most part it's pretty straightforward. You just go from map to map looking for text that shows in-game. The tricky part is looking for code/text that the UI/menu consist of in Plugin Manager or Scripts. And also making an install that allows you to edit the game in-engine.

Falcony

Feb 20, 2023
Nope, but for the most part it's pretty straightforward. You just go from map to map looking for text that shows in-game. The tricky part is looking for code/text that the UI/menu consist of in Plugin Manager or Scripts. And also making an install that allows you to edit the game in-engine.
how did you fix the blurry overworld map?

Falcony

Feb 20, 2023
Not sure what you mean by that.
when i tried to do the translation on this game months ago everything seemed fine i just needed to fix some stuff [flags for lighting or something like "<pl:>" this code ] but i cant seem to fix the map where you zoom out to go to school or other places ... its still there and usable but theres just like a blur layer that i cant remove so i just ended up screenshot the map from the original and stiich it together so i can play it lol

Feb 17, 2018
Is the link provided on this updated or do you have to have the other 16 downloaded? The only thing that seems to be translated for me is the school. I have redownloaded and install a few time install the mod as well same issue :( Like the beach says its been translated some time ago but the whole thing stays untranslated :/ I am worth mentioning on vs 1.04 not 1.05 I cant find 5 anywhere only 4 wondering if that what causing it to be messed up :( I get no error and it overide like 900 and some map in the data folder buuuut nothing in english outside of the school & Res district

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Is the link provided on this updated or do you have to have the other 16 downloaded? The only thing that seems to be translated for me is the school. I have redownloaded and install a few time install the mod as well same issue :( Like the beach says its been translated some time ago but the whole thing stays untranslated :/ I am worth mentioning on vs 1.04 not 1.05 I cant find 5 anywhere only 4 wondering if that what causing it to be messed up :( I get no error and it overide like 900 and some map in the data folder buuuut nothing in english outside of the school & Res district
There's only one patch in the OP. The patch is for the 1.05 version, but it should work on 1.04 too. Not on earlier versions, however, because the game's files were in its exe then, and you had to use enigma vb unpacker to unpack the exe in order to install the patch.

No idea what you did wrong, but I'll add a game+patch link to the OP later today. So maybe wait for that.

cfabinho

Jun 10, 2018
1.05 version.

(if you look at the previous post and you gonna find someone who have a link.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

knifer775

Dec 11, 2021
Rinko's Endless Summer: Expansion Pack v1
10 new scenes
Custom CGs

To install:
-Extract www folder to your game folder, overwrite.
To start:
-Interact with Amemiya's closet. (6 minute long 2-in-1 scene)
-
Teach the swimming club (7 new scenes!)
-
Watch the attached mountain scene (scrapped from final release as it needs a rework)

-Shoutout to Daedroth, without his translation this mod simply wouldn't be possible. Check out and show him some love!
(Translation 0.99 is included, do not reinstall it)

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, and check custom CG packs, head over to .

Mod is free. Enjoy

Rinko Mod Decryption Key: GxoXxUBI-l9rPnmjcadbPiSRG5y2rnbgrSQng28kdEc
Kiyomizu Scene Decryption Key: xOuS-PVWx3J5Eh2_z4qxI0rBuqFEg3LOXeuDmm_nOrY
View attachment 3038373 View attachment 3038374 View attachment 3038422
I'm sorry for the question, but are you by any chance planning to add scenes from the mod to the gallery?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes