RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 17, 2021
Yes, the reminiscence book 2 had a purpose, it was to be used to directly view all the new scenes I was making. Unfortunately, it was also part of the content that ended up being deleted. Regarding the dialogue lines and other sections, I will start practicing so that it is not repeated, I am glad you enjoy it.
Where do i put the reminiscence book 2?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Greetings, I'm done with the mini events. Due to various problems, many of the other planned events have been left out, and those that remain can be considered are in beta phase. I will leave a small list of the events and how to access them:

1) Kiyomizu Squad at the hotel: You must obtain the Kiyomizu Squad Penis Duty Qualification and then see the motel screen to activate the event. In itself, it is a variant of what happens when the "poison" of the Kiyomizu Squad is not treated. Over time I will do more squad events and if I can improve, I may even do my own scenes... although it is still a very distant possibility.

2) Mysterious Monkey: A monkey will appear in the park, when you interact with it several lines of dialogue will appear and then the monkey will escape. After the escape they must go to the library and investigate the books above the bathroom. Then they must go to the mountain and they will find the monkey, if they went to the library they will be able to activate the rest of the event.

3) Beach Events: On the beach there are three mini events. The first is the possibility of entering the men's bathroom through a hole in the back, there they will be able to interact with the NPC who is trying to spy and if they have Sex Addiction they will be able to see a short event. The second event is activated if they have Shota Complex, after interrupting the couple who wants to have sex and the boy gets angry, a scene of Rinko giving the boy fellatio will be seen. I will explain the third event later.

4) Body Swap and Possession: These two events were added at the last minute as a replacement for a hypnosis event and an exhibitionism event. After going to Tomijirou's house they will be able to interact with a book on the bed. Said book activates a new event with Tomijirou at night where the old man and Rinko switch bodies. There is also another one where if they go to the forest at night they will run into a ghost who, if he catches Rinko, will possess her body. The body swap event only adds few extra dialogues since it is the least worked on and requires a sleepover at Tomijirou's house. The possession event is the most developed, creating variants of events and the possibility of having sex at school with two of the delincuents, activating the third event on the beach where Rinko attacks the girl in the shower and Rinko becomes possessed in the middle of the class.

A thank you to Adal01 and obviously to Goblinman. The first one gave me some new costumes which will be used for future events, and Goblinman is the one who created the amazing new scenes. As an extra piece of information, the image of the monkey used comes from the game Tanned Girl Natsuki, this event was also a last minute addition replacing a BBC event that ended up being deleted due to the edited content not being saved, which is why the image of the monkey was used as a temporary filler. But that gave me a great idea on which I will be working, although it could well take many months and it would be a Cross Over between the adventures of Kageyama Rinko and Natsuki, this due to the similarity in the premises of their games, which are developed on an island and have characters with exuberant bodies.

Finally, there is a new resident in the first floor apartments. An NPC created to be the guinea pig with which to test the prototypes of many events, and also the sprite belonged to the batch of edited characters that survived the deletion of information from the PC. I hope you like these little events, it's my first time working with RPG Maker MV, I was used to working on VX and XP. If you like this little extra content, I'm willing to create more crazy events, both by request and those I create personally. A few more things, can enter Kuzumori's house but there is no event since they are part of the data that was deleted. I designed a Taimanin suit but it won't be worn yet, you can see it in the closet of the first floor apartments. Version 3.3 of Goblinman was used, again a big thank you to you Goblinman for bringing us such excellent content, you have already earned a place in heaven.

LINK:
Hey man. Sounds like you've done a lot of work :-D ! If you're taking ideas, I always thought Kuzumori should replace the PE teacher as the guy who rapes her into a long-term committed relationship. Kuzumori's woman trait instead of Bandou's woman trait. Maybe she figures out he's the rapist the second time he rapes her and goes to confront him and then he rapes her again, and then she can go to him for consensual sex...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i will through this out there i am not that good with computer files and stuff so the clothing and other stuff i can not do believe me if i was computer sevy i would not complain as much lol. so what i m getting at is if you could do all that and guest add it to a download it would help people like me lol.

Trahdas

Nov 7, 2023
Greetings, I'm done with the mini events. Due to various problems, many of the other planned events have been left out, and those that remain can be considered are in beta phase. I will leave a small list of the events and how to access them:

1) Kiyomizu Squad at the hotel: You must obtain the Kiyomizu Squad Penis Duty Qualification and then see the motel screen to activate the event. In itself, it is a variant of what happens when the "poison" of the Kiyomizu Squad is not treated. Over time I will do more squad events and if I can improve, I may even do my own scenes... although it is still a very distant possibility.

2) Mysterious Monkey: A monkey will appear in the park, when you interact with it several lines of dialogue will appear and then the monkey will escape. After the escape they must go to the library and investigate the books above the bathroom. Then they must go to the mountain and they will find the monkey, if they went to the library they will be able to activate the rest of the event.

3) Beach Events: On the beach there are three mini events. The first is the possibility of entering the men's bathroom through a hole in the back, there they will be able to interact with the NPC who is trying to spy and if they have Sex Addiction they will be able to see a short event. The second event is activated if they have Shota Complex, after interrupting the couple who wants to have sex and the boy gets angry, a scene of Rinko giving the boy fellatio will be seen. I will explain the third event later.

4) Body Swap and Possession: These two events were added at the last minute as a replacement for a hypnosis event and an exhibitionism event. After going to Tomijirou's house they will be able to interact with a book on the bed. Said book activates a new event with Tomijirou at night where the old man and Rinko switch bodies. There is also another one where if they go to the forest at night they will run into a ghost who, if he catches Rinko, will possess her body. The body swap event only adds few extra dialogues since it is the least worked on and requires a sleepover at Tomijirou's house. The possession event is the most developed, creating variants of events and the possibility of having sex at school with two of the delincuents, activating the third event on the beach where Rinko attacks the girl in the shower and Rinko becomes possessed in the middle of the class.

A thank you to Adal01 and obviously to Goblinman. The first one gave me some new costumes which will be used for future events, and Goblinman is the one who created the amazing new scenes. As an extra piece of information, the image of the monkey used comes from the game Tanned Girl Natsuki, this event was also a last minute addition replacing a BBC event that ended up being deleted due to the edited content not being saved, which is why the image of the monkey was used as a temporary filler. But that gave me a great idea on which I will be working, although it could well take many months and it would be a Cross Over between the adventures of Kageyama Rinko and Natsuki, this due to the similarity in the premises of their games, which are developed on an island and have characters with exuberant bodies.

Finally, there is a new resident in the first floor apartments. An NPC created to be the guinea pig with which to test the prototypes of many events, and also the sprite belonged to the batch of edited characters that survived the deletion of information from the PC. I hope you like these little events, it's my first time working with RPG Maker MV, I was used to working on VX and XP. If you like this little extra content, I'm willing to create more crazy events, both by request and those I create personally. A few more things, can enter Kuzumori's house but there is no event since they are part of the data that was deleted. I designed a Taimanin suit but it won't be worn yet, you can see it in the closet of the first floor apartments. Version 3.3 of Goblinman was used, again a big thank you to you Goblinman for bringing us such excellent content, you have already earned a place in heaven.

LINK:
could you post another link apart from google? plz

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
Hey man. Sounds like you've done a lot of work :-D ! If you're taking ideas, I always thought Kuzumori should replace the PE teacher as the guy who rapes her into a long-term committed relationship. Kuzumori's woman trait instead of Bandou's woman trait. Maybe she figures out he's the rapist the second time he rapes her and goes to confront him and then he rapes her again, and then she can go to him for consensual sex...
In fact, Kuzumori was intended for a hypnosis plot. The problem was that due to a PC problem the event was not saved and I lost everything I had, as you can see it is possible to enter the apartment and it is because that is where the entire plot of Kuzumori's hypnosis on Rinko was going to begin.

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
It is not yet available, this is because when I lost information about several events I did not design the room to save the events I worked on.
bro your mod is great, especially since you go all out with the shota stuff, I like that

but still can't find the monkey in the mountains nor access the old man's house :(

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
bro your mod is great, especially since you go all out with the shota stuff, I like that

but still can't find the monkey in the mountains nor access the old man's house :(
For the event with the monkey, the first thing is to go to the park, it is below the bathhouse. Interact with the monkey until the dialogue is exhausted, then go to the library and read a book located above the bathrooms. Then you should find the monkey on the mountain.

Libermann9

Mar 25, 2020

LINK:
Damn i would like to see more body swaps event, that was gold!

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
I've decided to try my hand at creating a little scene in game to use the bikinis i made. (shared previously in that thread)
Instead of uploading another modded version of the game i've made the choice to record it and share the result in form of a video. It's a bit under 15 min long.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Holy damn my man, thanks for bringing the sisters back, and I'm sure they could be potentially more perverted than Rinko herself!

Reactions: adal01

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
All Scenes Are Done, 3 Days of Bugtesting left.
Sneak peaks of Future Content on Patreon.
I don't want to seem impatient but...... I have to say it...... FINALLY, with so much time waiting

I know he's the biggest and they had problems with him but I'm seriously impatient.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
In fact, Kuzumori was intended for a hypnosis plot. The problem was that due to a PC problem the event was not saved and I lost everything I had, as you can see it is possible to enter the apartment and it is because that is where the entire plot of Kuzumori's hypnosis on Rinko was going to begin.
I sort of gathered a Kuzumori plot was lost in the deletion... That's why I was wondering if I can convince you to change it up a little into NTR type B :-D .

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I really don't know if it's necessary to add NTR-type plots where the different characters "relate" in some way. I think that they should simply add scenes for the characters as they have done up until now for each one in their story or add stories for those who don't have one.

Like they added the neighbor's, the swimming team and now the grandfather's. Keep going like this (I hope the next ones are the "mountain squad").

With that, for me, their work is already progressing well enough.

pokemon7

Nov 1, 2017

LINK:
How do you go to the forest at night to get possessd?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes