RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got were you can run around naked and stuff. just wondering if there will be a way for people to act about it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
also will the other girls be in the game like mybe have them travel with her and the same stuff happen to them as well are something like that.

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
also will the other girls be in the game like mybe have them travel with her and the same stuff happen to them as well are something like that.
god please yeah, and it's even better considering the other two seem really naive and can be easily tricked

ShieldZieg

Mar 27, 2022
Can anyone help me get the Exorcism talisman? I've no idea how/where to find it. According to the guide I get it from Honjou at the base but he's never there :(

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got an idea about the girls but i am not a modder are a dev but what if there was a way to pick who you played that day are something and they could ue some of the same clothing. just throghing that out there. i also don't want you to burn your self out. on any of my ideas lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Here comes the 4th scene of my serie of postgame content. This time it features Kaneda, the new neighbour, added by Goblinman mod, so you might wonder what's happening if you've only played the base game. The scene is a little shorter than the previous ones. Rinko will get new outfits from this scene and acquire a new fetish that will lead to the next scene i will be working on.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Reactions: Motordeath

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Here comes the 4th scene of my serie of postgame content. This time it features Kaneda, the new neighbour, added by Goblinman mod, so you might wonder what's happening if you've only played the base game. The scene is a little shorter than the previous ones. Rinko will get new outfits from this scene and acquire a new fetish that will lead to the next scene i will be working on.

I hope you will enjoy it.
Will you do more scenes for the "mountain shotas" squad? Those are the Rinko scenes that I like the most.

and very good job man

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes