RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I really don't know if it's necessary to add NTR-type plots where the different characters "relate" in some way. I think that they should simply add scenes for the characters as they have done up until now for each one in their story or add stories for those who don't have one.

Like they added the neighbor's, the swimming team and now the grandfather's. Keep going like this (I hope the next ones are the "mountain squad").

With that, for me, their work is already progressing well enough.
Nothing about modding is "necessary". It's just more stuff people would enjoy.

Reactions: phoenix31

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Here is another scene i made, following the one i made on the beach last time. This time it's set at the Kotane Onsen.
I hope you'll like it.

Both scenes i made, and future ones, are happening post true end route. May contain some spoiler about the story.

Updated folder with ressources used in the new scene.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Here is another scene i made, following the one i made on the beach last time. This time it's set at the Kotane Onsen.
I hope you'll like it.

Both scenes i made, and future ones, are happening post true end route. May contain some spoiler about the story.

Updated folder with ressources used in the new scene.
You do a very good job friend, it's not to demand or anything, just take it as a question (although I don't deny my wishes if you could do it) but...... have you thought about doing one of the three scenes (Rinko, Hinako and Ikuko) with Amemiya (the boy Rinko is in love with) because at the end of the game you can see how Ikuko seems interested in him and since he visits Rinko in the temple I thought that since the three of them live there, the three of them would take the opportunity to have a turn with Amemiya and maybe then all together with him

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
You do a very good job friend, it's not to demand or anything, just take it as a question (although I don't deny my wishes if you could do it) but...... have you thought about doing one of the three scenes (Rinko, Hinako and Ikuko) with Amemiya (the boy Rinko is in love with) because at the end of the game you can see how Ikuko seems interested in him and since he visits Rinko in the temple I thought that since the three of them live there, the three of them would take the opportunity to have a turn with Amemiya and maybe then all together with him
I would like making scenes where Ikuko and Hinako are having sex. The problem is i don't know how to draw at all. I can only make content based on already existing artwork. While i could technically make such a scene, there would be no pictures...and it would probably be lame. So for now, no i won't make that scene, sorry.

Reactions: Anabel_111

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I would like making scenes where Ikuko and Hinako are having sex. The problem is i don't know how to draw at all. I can only make content based on already existing artwork. While i could technically make such a scene, there would be no pictures...and it would probably be lame. So for now, no i won't make that scene, sorry.
okay, thanks for replying

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
Here waiting for the next update of the game mod made by the Goblin.

I'm thinking about a few new events for characters like Kuzumori, the Kiyomizu Squad, the gym guys and maybe the possibility of making 2 new characters, a BBC guy and a shota. Bad news, the idea of combining Kageyama Rinko with the tanned girl Natsuki will take much longer than expected because I am editing pixel by pixel only one image to have a sprite of Natsuki with the style of Rinko's game. And not to mention the image that I am also making pixel by pixel, at least I am calculating that by August I will have a beta of the mod.

Good news, digging in the most remote and desolate places on the internet I was able to find a method that will help me create a couple of outfits for Rinko and maybe, just maybe, be able to design a scene for Ikuko and Hina. If everything goes well, I may be able to do, even if it's simple, do a single scene and I would leave the rest in the hands of whoever wants to work more.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Here waiting for the next update of the game mod made by the Goblin.

I'm thinking about a few new events for characters like Kuzumori, the Kiyomizu Squad, the gym guys and maybe the possibility of making 2 new characters, a BBC guy and a shota. Bad news, the idea of combining Kageyama Rinko with the tanned girl Natsuki will take much longer than expected because I am editing pixel by pixel only one image to have a sprite of Natsuki with the style of Rinko's game. And not to mention the image that I am also making pixel by pixel, at least I am calculating that by August I will have a beta of the mod.

Good news, digging in the most remote and desolate places on the internet I was able to find a method that will help me create a couple of outfits for Rinko and maybe, just maybe, be able to design a scene for Ikuko and Hina. If everything goes well, I may be able to do, even if it's simple, do a single scene and I would leave the rest in the hands of whoever wants to work more.
Hopefully the next update of the mod will be with "the Kiyomizu Squad" and after that Amemiya (because he could have scenes with the three of them, Rinko, Ikuko and Hinako from what we could see)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes