Ren'Py Abandoned Road of Sin [v0.2] [SavyyWrite]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
A game about a man who had no purpose in life. He was lost. Locked within the four walls of his existence. But what if this world has more facets than you might think. What if among people live: wizards, evil spirits, cultists, hiding demons, even angels sometimes descend from heaven. And our main character suddenly discovers the whole world, becoming Dedicated of the goddess of love Ishtar.
Using her blessing, he must go through all the obstacles and achieve what he always dreamed of, but was afraid to admit it even to himself. Corrupt, get the power, and try to understand what is happening around you, until the wave of changes knocked you down.
Updated: 2018-07-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Interesting way of getting your corruption power to say the least. A few animations to keep you wanting for more. Hand-job/blowjob/penetration in this version. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. This game is pretty much a corruption game which i do enjoy.

Reactions: verzauberung

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I really like this game, there are animations, corruption. I will keep my eye on it and wait for another version.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I made a promise to myself not to play any more games with female characters that sport tits the size of tractor tires, so ....I am outta here. View attachment 117982 View attachment 117982
At least there is some variety in the boob sizes instead of just: massive, super massive, ultra massive, super ultra massive, and super ultra massive to the point that the earth will be knocked off its axis.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I made a promise to my self to play any game whith big, bigger, huge, super-huge titted female characters, and I must keep my promise, so.... downloading.

Edit: wasted of ppl criying in every single game whith big tits characters, I don't go to tiny tits game to post a complain , like it? Play, don't like it? Look for a game of your taste.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I played it, and...

I like it!
The honey select grafiks are not my favorite, but they are ok. Although this breast massage that looks like a 5 year old shuffling cards always makes me laugh.
The story isn't too sophisticated, yet, but it works for me. I can accept why mc does what he does. It even piqued my interest about the cult and its goals.
The engrish is really butchered, I can only hope I do better... But most of the text is still understandable, and I never felt like I should read it in a russian accent. Where is the developer from?!
The sex scenes are ok. And there are girls without the tits of doom, so everybody should be fine with this.
Aaaaand no step-family shit, and still a milf ready to fuck with her daughter. Well done, there!