Ren'Py Abandoned Road of Sin [v0.2] [SavyyWrite]

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
To bad the game looked promising...but i dont think will make it...From what i can see if you want to have enogh patrons you need to have enogh content in the firsts updates and for them to come in atleast 1-2 m from the first one.Nobody will pay 20 buks for new updates every 4 m when there are already alot of games out here that you could pick with better release dates.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Too bad. Seems like a lot of people are making Honey Select games because it's an easier engine to use, and give up when it doesn't pick up traction. I personally like HS models unless they're too "shiny", but a lot of people don't like them unless they're heavily modded which some of these devs aren't doing. A shame though.

AbyssalCrow

Apr 1, 2019
Here's the unofficial android port of Road of Sin.

As always, credit belongs to

Please reply if link is not working or valid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meloned

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Amazingly the dev reappeared last year and said they're remaking this in RPGM and hired someone to do 2d art (!?) then hasnt posted anything for 6 months again.

• Wow
Reactions: Meloned

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Amazingly the dev reappeared last year and said they're remaking this in RPGM and hired someone to do 2d art (!?) then hasnt posted anything for 6 months again.
Hope the dev is doing good, id say its been 3 yrs wonder how its doing