LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Solid start. While it's rather limited in what's there right now (no surprise, it's very early in development) I do like what there is. I like that the MC can be played like a bit less of a slut and be more of an unwilling participant, at least with the incest bits. Do more of that, please! Anything that helps to allow me to play her as more reluctant is good (I always want more rape in my games...it's my thing, disregard if it's not what you want to do with your game, though!). On that note, I think the corruption gain is a little quick, though that probably works with how little content there is right now. Once there's more to do in there it might be an idea to have corruption build off of things being done to her more, a bit like a reverse trainer.

That's just some quick thoughts for now. Congrats on getting the game out there, I'll be keeping an eye on it's development.

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I am definitly looking for this one, i'll check it later, when it has more content.
Soon I will be adding a lot of content.

online version please
I will arrange it.

Solid start. While it's rather limited in what's there right now (no surprise, it's very early in development) I do like what there is. I like that the MC can be played like a bit less of a slut and be more of an unwilling participant, at least with the incest bits. Do more of that, please! Anything that helps to allow me to play her as more reluctant is good (I always want more rape in my games...it's my thing, disregard if it's not what you want to do with your game, though!). On that note, I think the corruption gain is a little quick, though that probably works with how little content there is right now. Once there's more to do in there it might be an idea to have corruption build off of things being done to her more, a bit like a reverse trainer.

That's just some quick thoughts for now. Congrats on getting the game out there, I'll be keeping an eye on it's development.
Thanks! The issue of getting corruption being very easy will be fixed in 0.2, I will put some limiters on some actions that can be easily repeated and I will also probably create another attribute for exhibitionism scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergellato and LTD

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks! I have the same desire as you, I missed games in which the MC could be forced to do things she didn't want to do, I will still explore this bias a lot, and even if she is already corrupted, I will keep rape scenes. The issue of getting corruption being very easy will be fixed in 0.2, I will put some limiters on some actions that can be easily repeated and I will also probably create another attribute for exhibitionism scenes.
Nice to hear! An exhibitionist tease who gets in over her head is very much my kind of thing, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, some limiters that dovetail into new options is the way to go. Pretty standard for these sorts of games, for a good reason, I think. Masturbating should probably follow a track of in her room alone to in the shower to in the bathroom at school to in the park...with other things following a similar sort of path.

I also really hope the MC does not have an..."easy" home life... <nudge, nudge, wink, wink>

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Nice to hear! An exhibitionist tease who gets in over her head is very much my kind of thing, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, some limiters that dovetail into new options is the way to go. Pretty standard for these sorts of games, for a good reason, I think. Masturbating should probably follow a track of in her room alone to in the shower to in the bathroom at school to in the park...with other things following a similar sort of path.

I also really hope the MC does not have an..."easy" home life... <nudge, nudge, wink, wink>

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Thanks for the feedback!

If you are going to use the console to change attributes, it is good to understand first how the game's corruption system works.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoadToSuccess-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
This game has three updates and still almost zero content
One of the updates was a bugfix, and I'm working on making the game grow, it would help me a lot if you could give feedback on what you've seen so far.

The developer has not uploaded a game yet...
I'm having some problems with Itch.io due to the size of the game, I'm setting up my own host to host the game.

Road969

Apr 24, 2023
There where two bugs i found:
1. The cheat menu substracts the corruption from brother
2. The beach is not accessible at night.

One Question: How far the brother route can be played?

My suggestions for some gameplay parts:
1. Please make it possible to remove the unused outfits, i don't like it when i need to scroll so much to put on something different.
2. If some clothes are needed to do an activity, then you should change into them automatically.
3. You could also enable to select the default clothes, combined with the automatic changing, it should be less annoying to change via wardrobe if needed.

4. The guy who catches me at night in the park seems to have all the time in the world (he basically carries all THAT stuff and is still able to catch me! xD )

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes