astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
There where two bugs i found:
1. The cheat menu substracts the corruption from brother
2. The beach is not accessible at night.

One Question: How far the brother route can be played?

My suggestions for some gameplay parts:
1. Please make it possible to remove the unused outfits, i don't like it when i need to scroll so much to put on something different.
2. If some clothes are needed to do an activity, then you should change into them automatically.
3. You could also enable to select the default clothes, combined with the automatic changing, it should be less annoying to change via wardrobe if needed.

4. The guy who catches me at night in the park seems to have all the time in the world (he basically carries all THAT stuff and is still able to catch me! xD )
Thanks for reporting the bugs, I will release a patch to fix them.

All the scenes that can be seen in the game are in the walkthrough, if you have already released them all you will reach the end of his route, which is very small.

Suggestions:
1. I believe it is better for me to rethink the screen, change it in a way that does not become uncomfortable for the player.
2.3. To date I haven't seen any game that goes this way, I think in a way that in sandbox games this is a normal thing, what I did to improve the quality of life was to put a shortcut to the wardrobe in all locations that a change of clothes was necessary. I can think of some solution to the first point that would make this experience less tiring.

This game looks promising. I hope that there be more content.
Thanks for the feedback, there will definitely be more content in the next updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Road969

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoadToSuccess-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yopmail360

May 12, 2023
Anyone know what video or who the girl is from the personal trainer video?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: astK

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Has anybody an idea how to get the exam grade under 6 . It's still 10 for me at every test.
I solved by myself

BTW: real good game ... sandbox plus tasks! .... thanks to the creator .... looking forward to the coming releases

Last edited:

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Has anybody an idea how to get the exam grade under 6 . It's still 10 for me at every test.
I solved by myself

BTW: real good game ... sandbox plus tasks! .... thanks to the creator .... looking forward to the coming releases
Thanks for the feedback! The logic inside the school test is: Divide the number of days spent in the game by 2, if your intelligence is lower than this value you will get less than 6, if it is higher you will get more than 6. Logically, to get low grades, just don't study.

letsgethappy

Dec 7, 2023
So far i like this game. Even it haven't tons of content. It is (first and ) early development and you can't use the
benchmark of a finished game.

Looks very promising!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes