• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I think if you search between the pages of this forum you can find saves.
But some of them contains the only very end of the story with gallery

Reactions: ahihidongoc123

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hello there, after many years of playing and enjoying the work of others, I decided to try something of own.
So, i decided to start with a remake - port of Road Trip into Ren'py.
It will give me the chance to learn more about Ren'py coding, so that some day I may even make my own game.
Keep an eye out for my first version. I would also like advise from any mod that might see this post, is the original thread of the game the right place to link the remake?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hello there, after many years of playing and enjoying the work of others, I decided to try something of own.
So, i decided to start with a remake - port of Road Trip into Ren'py.
It will give me the chance to learn more about Ren'py coding, so that some day I may even make my own game.
Keep an eye out for my first version. I would also like advise from any mod that might see this post, is the original thread of the game the right place to link the remake?
Why do not use RPGM engine?! I think this game did a great job.

Few maps, straight forward, task list...

Look at LISA game is having a huge success and is all RPGM, I would not go for animation, normally finally result is often mediocre

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Why do not use RPGM engine?! I think this game did a great job.

Few maps, straight forward, task list...

Look at LISA game is having a huge success and is all RPGM, I would not go for animation, normally finally result is often mediocre
I personally don't have any problem with RPGM, I've actually enjoy many games in that engine. But there are many people that would not even consider playing anything in that engine. Furthermore, my main purpose for doing this project is to learn Ren'py, so that at some time I'll be able to make my own game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I personally don't have any problem with RPGM, I've actually enjoy many games in that engine. But there are many people that would not even consider playing anything in that engine. Furthermore, my main purpose for doing this project is to learn Ren'py, so that at some time I'll be able to make my own game.
My only advice is, do not try to understand people taste....it is impossible mission.

Margaret Teacher (bless her) used to say:

"Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides."

Build your game based your idea of adult game and don't try to satisfy every one asking or complaining because the final result will be mediocre at its best...

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
My project is almost ready for a first release. It needs some final touches here and there, but I think I'll have it ready real soon.

Reactions: yyunus

EnzoDextro

Apr 23, 2022
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Road Trip 1.0c
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Hi in android installed the game but after i closed the save games and definitions dissapear, the phone must be rooted?
Is any other configuration to do?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi in android installed the game but after i closed the save games and definitions dissapear, the phone must be rooted?
Is any other configuration to do?
i made a new build with more recent plugins and software.
the save files are in /Android/data/org.roadtrip.the66/files/save.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes