InverseEK

Jan 2, 2018
I don't comment on games often , the start of this game was an awesome slow burn corruption kind of feel, and as soon as the second act hit any character building or anything vanished and she just got raped in like every other scene... truly disappointing.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Does someone know how can i pick up the phone message from Olaf? What should i do when i go to the room after work at the office? please im stuck. Thanks a lot!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Thank you man, its a shame... do you perhaps have an appropriate save from that stage? Thanks a lot in advance!
Sorry.. I did not clarified.. I do not have anymore the saves file.

I really liked this game and the sequel. but unfortunately the developer disappeared and he left these two amazing games half done.

Try to search in the forum for saves file.

Final scene with Olaf & another friend is amazing...

Pity for the lack of development.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sorry.. I did not clarified.. I do not have anymore the saves file.

I really liked this game and the sequel. but unfortunately the developer disappeared and he left these two amazing games half done.

Try to search in the forum for saves file.

Final scene with Olaf & another friend is amazing...

Pity for the lack of development.
What sequel?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Sea Holiday is broken, almost unplayable
It's unfinnished. Malleck lost heart for development. It's a pity, cause "Road trip" was one of the first RPGM games I played and I liked it very much even as an ending was surely written without earlier consistency, but that was already described many times before.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It's unfinnished. Malleck lost heart for development. It's a pity, cause "Road trip" was one of the first RPGM games I played and I liked it very much even as an ending was surely written without earlier consistency, but that was already described many times before.
Dev is absolutely talented in creating good content without bending over to boring homogenised plots.

Really pity he gave up, but he left a good legacy

Reactions: str8up and kat777
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes