the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Road Trip 1.0c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

Sam39

May 9, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Road Trip 1.0c
  • Download
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Can't download it please post again

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I belive I'm stuck. I am supposed to go to the public showers. I got the directions, but I can't seem to access that part of the city. I remembered the house was supposed to have a sign, but I only have access to 2 parts of the city. The one with the hotel and office etc. and the one with the bar, studio and shop. Any other exits to other parts of the map does not take me any further? I am on Saturday. Any suggestions?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Has anyone worked out how to save this game in android if you can't save it it's useless
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

arc666

Oct 3, 2018
hi, i am blocked, i have to work to office (done), model (done) and bar, but i can't enter in the bar. Try with the three outfit. Any idea ?

Reactions: misterday

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
Finished the game, realized I missed tons of scenes somehow. Shame there's no gallery. Fun game though, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes