U

User_286102

solded

we have to buy the office clothes on tuesday because the game bug if we enter the commerce area on wednesday before going to work

if we enter the commerce area on wednesday, buy the office clothes and then to go the office next, we can't go to the bar because game think that work has already been done in the morning and we can't progress in history anymore

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I can never get into any of malleck's games. The art is fantastic but there's always that one disgusting fat bastard that makes me want to vomit and all of his games involve the corruption of the female protagonist into a mindless whore. The male npcs blackmail the female with the most pathetic things like "I have a picture of your tits so now you have to have sex with me or I'll show everyone." "yeah, and? So what? It's just a picture of my tits, so fuck off" would be the correct response. Too bad to, since the art is great.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Was enjoying it until I got to Wednesday and accidentally slept. Missed the first day of work at the bar, and now on Thursday, it seems to be glitched and stuck at night time. Olaf says he will send a message, but nothing else seems to trigger. Can't get into the bar since it's not a work day, it's too late to go back to the office, and I can't go back to the photostudio. No events triggered with Kim or Michael.

Anyone have a save file for Friday?

Reactions: misterday

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Or if no one has a Friday, maybe a Monday or Tuesday once you get to the city?

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, for a completed game, the amount of game breaking bugs is pretty high. It's a shame that the dev doesn't put out one more update to try to correct some of the bugs that can cause your entire save to be corrupted or useless.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
How to go to work at bar on saturday? I finish photoshot then go to the bar and it just says come back in the eveving.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
how to buy the outfit for work, i have both in my inventory from the store & can't buy them, came to the register and the dude tells me, you can buy it here, but how? :D i press space and enter and nothing happens :D

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes