Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Added Samples/Cover Art, Updated Tags, Added v1.0c (was missing) for windows, Added Mirrors.

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Could someone help out ? I'm kinda stuck...
The walktrhough says that on Thursday, after work you should go back to the hotel and there's a message waiting for you.
Well, no message...
What am I doing wrong ?

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Could someone help out ? I'm kinda stuck...
The walktrhough says that on Thursday, after work you should go back to the hotel and there's a message waiting for you.
Well, no message...
What am I doing wrong ?
Did you check the table if there were messages on reception desk?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wait, this doesn't end with her becoming corrupted or sold as a sex slave? Bummer. And I was just starting to enjoy myself. Finally got past the tedium and got to the good shit. And Jen was so hot and bitchy too. I was so looking forward to putting her in her place. No point in playing it any more, I suppose.
Oh well. Hope his next game ends better. Or at least has multiple routes with different endings. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Wait, this doesn't end with her becoming corrupted or sold as a sex slave? Bummer. And I was just starting to enjoy myself. Finally got past the tedium and got to the good shit. And Jen was so hot and bitchy too. I was so looking forward to putting her in her place. No point in playing it any more, I suppose.
Oh well. Hope his next game ends better. Or at least has multiple routes with different endings. Fingers crossed.
This was result of a rushed ending, most of the side stories did not get a conclusion or got a very bad one. Of course, your suggestions could not really work because if she had been completely corrupted or sold, she could not be on this author new game, i did not play yet but i understand she is the main character in there too.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This was result of a rushed ending, most of the side stories did not get a conclusion or got a very bad one. Of course, your suggestions could not really work because if she had been completely corrupted or sold, she could not be on this author new game, i did not play yet but i understand she is the main character in there too.
Yeah, I just saw the new game. I still would've preferred a sex slave ending, and then just have a new character in the next game. Or two endings and the sex slave one is just non-canon. Hell, could've just used Jen anyway. The games don't even have to be connected for all I care. But if it means we get more of Jen then so be it. Hopefully I'll get to fully corrupt her in the new game.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
mhm need help i started to play this game yesterday, and now i am stuck.

What i need to do is Write your name in to the list and wait your turn into the police station. Where!?

arcadebomb

Nov 14, 2017
Guys how do i get to the masseur for the registration thing? I think i found the pub (where he is supposed to be)
but its locked . Pls help im stuck

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Guys how do i get to the masseur for the registration thing? I think i found the pub (where he is supposed to be)
but its locked . Pls help im stuck
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure the masseur is on the next map to the left of the main map, or maybe the one after that. The massage place is a little house somewhere there. Like I said, it's been quite awhile and I may be remembering incorrectly.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes