greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Isn't this completed?
Yes, although the Developer has stated in their "the-new-lagoon" forum thread that there will be a 1.0c bugfix release sometime in the future after development of Sea Holiday has stabilised.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Seems that bugfix is there and
I wonder why, i would have thought he fixated on his next unfinished project. And also picked the from the New Lagoon.

Weirdly enough 1c is not mentioned on his Patreon, I wonder why he putted it on that forum and not there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I believe you will find out that that post may contain two things and is just mislabelled:
a. A link to the latest v1.0c release of Road Trip (which this thread already has)
b. A link to 0.2-release.10 (or some such) of the newer Sea Holiday game (which has it's own thread)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
After read here that that game was "finished", or as close as it will get, i got the version 1.0c and even started a new game, despite all that, found bugs, the worse was when i got stuck in a image, the menu opens, i can her the music, but can´t do anything else.

beliar

May 6, 2017
I don't have an ability to post links, so go to the guy's Patreon and scroll down to the post of March 5. It's a public post with the Mega link to v1.0c. Weird that he doesn't have the link on the main page - makes it very hard to find the game.

B

Belemur

Road trip is definetly a very nice game and though a little rushed in the end nevertheless brought to the finish line. In my eyes its a must play. The main characters of "road trip" and the previous Malleck game "camp" are now the leading chars in Sea Holliday. Especially with Jennifer Malleck has created a unique, beautyful, headstrong character with sexy, but sometimes also anoyed or angry expressions and a supercool body. The graphics and animations are very good and sexy.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
It is indeed a good game, and i too think is sad the creator finish the way he did, so many things in story the ended poorly, but until the sudden end it was a good game.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I didn't find the ending so sudden. The girl found a way out of that hellhole and she took it. I would definitely do the same thing if i was in her place. Would you guys stay at that country and get fucked everyday? lol
One other thing; if a developer continues the game with corruption scenes (like Impure does), people accuse him of milking his patrons. And if not, people says the ending is sudden.
I like the ending; we had some sex scenes on the way and even a threesome. Then, the heroine returned back to her boyfriend which made me happy, i was afraid she would end in a Central American brothel.

Reactions: Belemur

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
This is sudden because of the escape.
Of course everybody would have done the same, but it's a game.
It would be nicer that we find the boyfriend is involved and "sell" her so she had to stay....
I get the feeling that the developer put a end in a middle of the story to say it's finished.
By the way it's a very good game.

Reactions: ponyguy
B

Belemur

The really good thing is that Jennifer together with her sister Janet reapeared in "Sea Holiday", now version 0.5 and that is allready a very promising game with very good graphics and animations and an interesting storyline. Malleck is definetely not lazy as a game maker ;-)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This is a game, in real life there are many things she could have done to escape that place or even avoid some if not all of those corruption scenes, but why would anyone would want a game like that?Its a corruption game, people are interesting in this kind of stuff, "milking" is not continue the story and the scenes is keep promising stuff but deliver nothing or close to nothing and keep taking people money instead, i am not saying the author should drag the story forever but there are several ( well, almost all ) events that had no conclusion, again, this is a game and its expected to have a decent conclusion, the author simple rushed this game, making some half made end, to start a new one, there´s no denying this.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes