Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
here you go but the bug is still there
Didnt work for me. Did i have somthing special to do? I put the file in the save folder but with continue i didnt find the save.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
you have to create a folder with the name "save" inside the www folder . your game should be able to read the file

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
it's really that time of patreons releasing games with save files error's :p

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The "alpha testing" is necessary before the release of the game/update (see Icstor) for avoid bugs!

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wow, even If I load an older save it's still "I need to talk to the innkeeper"
Part 2 has become completely unplayable for me.

EDIT: okay, even starting part 2 from the beginning you get stuck pretty early on, when the water gets cold for the first time. The only way to progress time is by working, but you can't work in the morning, because you can't change clothes.

Last edited:

DontTaseMeBro

Aug 24, 2016
EDIT: okay, even starting part 2 from the beginning you get stuck pretty early on, when the water gets cold for the first time. The only way to progress time is by working, but you can't work in the morning, because you can't change clothes.
I managed to finish the game after starting a new game. You need to go in the public baths next to the market and get groped by Kara there.

Reactions: Oiz

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
nothing, the Version1 is unplayable. Maybe we should play it from the beginning and not start from save

Reactions: Bringbok

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I managed to finish the game after starting a new game. You need to go in the public baths next to the market and get groped by Kara there.
Oh, so he changed that day completely.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes