Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
its just like that camp game that he made under the pretense of being a new dev he just milked money away and now this is happening again abeit he has made some progress......

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The day night/time cycle thing in this game is fucking aids.... Also with H games that RPGMaker I feel having a liner path that can branch is better then having to find shit in the world since it is so specific and what not.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
does anybody know how to progress the scene. I just finish giving olaf a bj in that room and I return to the hotel room to wait till evening. I try to leave the hotel but a pop up says I need to talk to the innkepper. But when I try to talk to her all she says is have a nice stay. Dont know what to do? any suggestions

Reactions: DamonG and pingwin

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
it seems something has not been promted and you are stuck. but, just in case... she had to give you directions to the whereabouts of your trip partner, the bald guy, whatever his name. he is outside, near the shop and the photo studio. check if thats the case, and talk to him. that should be enough

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
does anybody know how to progress the scene. I just finish giving olaf a bj in that room and I return to the hotel room to wait till evening. I try to leave the hotel but a pop up says I need to talk to the innkepper. But when I try to talk to her all she says is have a nice stay. Dont know what to do? any suggestions

the same for me

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
it seems something has not been promted and you are stuck. but, just in case... she had to give you directions to the whereabouts of your trip partner, the bald guy, whatever his name. he is outside, near the shop and the photo studio. check if thats the case, and talk to him. that should be enough
Go visit Sheriff Olaf that should trigger the event, don't go back to the inn yet!

Then when you talk to the inn keeper, you find out where travel companion is, but you can't pay her and you are trapped,.

Major Bug!

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
Go visit Sheriff Olaf that should trigger the event, don't go back to the inn yet!
Im referring too, you get your shit back after you give olaf a bj in that room. I talked to him and he says hell contact me tomorrow, I tried going to the police stationed just out of curiosity to see if the story progressed like you said, but it closed. So I went back to the inn and the same out come

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
How do you change days on this version? The last one had a clock. Does this one have something that we can manipulate?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There a walkthrough with this because I am currently stuck can't advance or anything.

dark_byte

Donor
Nov 12, 2016
Thanks alot for the new update.
its has been a long while since i last played this game and look forward to see whats new.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes