Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Road Trip [10c] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Mac (984 MB/ 102 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hope you pick up or continue Sea Holiday also. Jennifer is probably my 2nd favorite heroin of these type of adult games.
Great Work.
If you're talking about my work porting the game to ren'py, there is a separate thread for it.
You can find the link in my signature. Posting there is better as I don't watch this thread frequently...
(y)

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
After going to the mansion for job and dressing in maid outfit I click on the owner and then it talks about the library and then freezes. Anyone else had this bug?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
After going to the mansion for job and dressing in maid outfit I click on the owner and then it talks about the library and then freezes. Anyone else had this bug?
If you're talking about the Ren'py version of the game then there is a dedicated thread for it.
It's better to report there any problems you might have.
Follow the link in my signature.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
DULL - Poor writing, bad dialogue. It's a shame because the RPGM is well done very well done and I experience zero bugs. The character models are good, I have seen better and worse animations and this lands solidly in the middle. It could use a quest log and some map markers to know where you are going however.

The writing is dull boring uninspiring. The story has a great premise that shows a ton of potential but I would not recommend this because of the snore factor.

No other way to say it but dull and boring. 3 stars.

blue_0028

Dec 21, 2022
DULL - Poor writing, bad dialogue. It's a shame because the RPGM is well done very well done and I experience zero bugs. The character models are good, I have seen better and worse animations and this lands solidly in the middle. It could use a quest log and some map markers to know where you are going however.

The writing is dull boring uninspiring. The story has a great premise that shows a ton of potential but I would not recommend this because of the snore factor.

No other way to say it but dull and boring. 3 stars.
Do you perhaps have any recommendations of games which follows the same genre?
or something like succulence or valiant warrior astrid?

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
More Links for Unofficial Android Port of Road Trip 1.0c [Thanks to the66]

Link: -

Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes