Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I'm loving this remake, am wondering what the difference is with if you pay or give police the letter or just forget it? What scenes are missed?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I can think of something better, I might use this detail in part 3...
Thank you for the response and loving what you have done with the game.
Another thing I wanted to ask is was there a way to pose for the painter with someone else other then the garage guy? I'm sure I remember posing with someone else but its been a good year since I played the original.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thank you for the response and loving what you have done with the game.
Another thing I wanted to ask is was there a way to pose for the painter with someone else other then the garage guy? I'm sure I remember posing with someone else but its been a good year since I played the original.
Yes there is an option to pose with the old gambler guy from the laundry during your last day in the village.

Reactions: Valronn

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just wanted to say the script thing worked and I was able to play the game to the end. Very nicely done! Really enjoyed your version of this. So thanks for all the hard work!

Look forward to possible other adventures you might decide to work on in the future.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Part 3 of Road Trip will find our Jennifer going back to the same country. She has identified the island on the map and she wants to find that treasure no matter what...
What will she have to do to achieve her goal this time? ;) :devilish:

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Have a problem:

At the end when i go around saying goodbye to everyone. When I go to the bar I get:

"I better go to Gali's studio......."

But I have been there. The game seems to be stuck or am I missing something?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes