DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
treasure_island.png
The new map where our Jennifer will find herself in the final part of her adventure....

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
zimmermacher
When I started the remake of this game, I always thought of the MC (aka Jennifer) not to be the innocent, prude, naive type we usually encounter in games. I thought of her as a calculating, controlling, money loving woman that she was lucky and up until the start of our story had managed to have her way easily. So when she encountered some true hardships in her life she was able to overcome any inhibitions she might have had and find her true self and how far she was willing to go to get what she wanted.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
general information about part 3:

1. Maps will be kept to a minimum. All irrelevant, time consuming maps from Sea Holiday will be ignored.
2. No MC switching. Jennifer will be the only MC in this game.
3. No mini games that have you run around for no reason other than wasting the player's time.
4. Jennifer will have more control over events even though the main goal will always be the same. She wants that treasure... :p
5. The events of the previous 2 parts have no effect in part 3 with the exception of a few dialogue variations along the story.

Chris_Jones

Aug 8, 2022
I really like a game that doesn't try to make you feel it's bigger than what it really is by having you do silly quests for no reason,
or run around multiple maps to get to your next point of interest.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
New characters are introduced and the action between them can lead to different outcomes...
In part 3 there will be a visible point system to show your progress, but there will still be events beyond the control of the MC...
Also I will add that trying to walk the middle path won't be the best option... ;)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes