Hurtti

Nov 2, 2021
Well... I don't want to say much and reveal the future plot...
All I'll say is that yes Bill is her boyfriend and there will some romance towards that route...
Her cousin Caspi on the other hand has his own 'dirty' plans
Also there are hidden 'flags' that will affect the story later on.
Well i just hope that this has atleast as much variation than miragura had, with diffferent characters. I also havent played the original and i want to keep it that way not to spoil it.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
At this point, I would like to ask everyone their opinion on how they see the story so far.
Was it easy for you to follow the plot? Did you discover some logic gaps in the chain of events?
Then I would also like to know what do you think about ease of use for the maps and other in game interactions.
Did you at any point find yourself not knowing what to do next?
Last thing I'll ask is if you can tell me your most and least favorite events up to this point.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you for extending this adventure. Really like what I've seen from the new chapter so far.

This is just a personal choice. A choice that probably will be downvoted by most. But...I don't think every woman should have huge tits. I like them more proportional, and even to the smaller side. But that's just me and probably not reflective of the majority playing this game.

Another personal choice, not really into either guy. But I admit, it would be kinda erotic for me for the pervert to hit on me a few times. Or try something more with me. Again, just personal preference. You continue to weave the story how you see fit.

It was easy for me to follow. And when I didn't click on the right choice, the hints help me go in the right direction. Appreciate those. Also liked the titles you gave to the characters. LOL. Great stuff. Reminds me a bit of Burn Notice. The artwork was pretty darn nice for a game such as this. And I like writing so far as well.

Really don't have any negatives to add other than what I mentioned above. Really appreciate the effort in continuing this story. Thanks again! And will definitely be in for more updates.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Do I have to play all of the original content to get to the new stuff or can I skip straight to it?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Do I have to play all of the original content to get to the new stuff or can I skip straight to it?
There is the option to start from any part you want.
There is also an unlocked event gallery that contains all main events of the first two parts.

Reactions: ltpika and hninja02

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There is the option to start from any part you want.
There is also an unlocked event gallery that contains all main events of the first two parts.
That's cool, very handy if you lose your save or something.

Reactions: DimS40
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes