DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Not quite the same.

Original model has the "look" that we like.

This model looks too artificial and not natural
Yea, I know. I'm trying to get the shape right first, then I'll try to transfer the original mats....
To tell the truth my only problem with the original is that I can't find 'working genitals' for the genesis 1, that's why I wanted to go to G3. Worst case scenario I'll use the G1 and pick the viewing angles in way that you can't see much :unsure:

Last edited:

CJ0

May 31, 2017
Yea, I know. I'm trying to get the shape right first, then I'll try to transfer the original mats....
To tell the truth my only problem with the original is that I can't find 'working genitals' for the genesis 1, that's why I wanted to go to G3. Worst case scenario I'll use the G1 and pick the viewing angles in way that you can't see much :unsure:
Could you share the shape in OBJ? I'll try to transfer it to G8/G3.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
There is the option to start from any part you want.
There is also an unlocked event gallery that contains all main events of the first two parts.
Thanks, thats good to hear. The original was one of the first adult games I ever played back in 2016 so i'm interested to see how you added to this.

CJ0

May 31, 2017

Almost the same name...
P3D Jenifer (V4)

Trying to transfer model to genesis 3... and it's not easy... View attachment 2004819
Jennifer for Genesis 8 Female (OBJ) + Legacy UVs for Genesis 8: Victoria 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Genitalia For Victoria 5

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Just use some pills or Spanish fly to compensate. it's okay. Age hits all of us at some point.
Personally I believe that RPGM is an amazing engine respected to RenPy that is just a glorified powerpoint.
With RPGM there is a felling of "control" of your charterer MC that helps you to "bond" with it.

Anyway.. this game is a porting into Renpy of a very old masterpiece built years ago.
I'm aware that RPGM makes it much of a fun experience however if you're playing on limited time, then RenPy is the best (for skimming through the game and experiencing all scenes). RPGM makes it feel like Final Fantasy II/III again.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I don't mind RPGM games as long as they offer some sort of game mechanics that utilize the engine (i.e. trying to avoid men while streaking through a public place) and not just have you walk countless maps without any reason.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is the photo shoot, from the original still in the game?
Which one exactly do you mean?
Jennifer already has done some 'modelling'...
Part 1 - She poses for the old painter
Part 2 - She can have up to 3 photo sessions at the studio
Part 3 - well.... not yet, but she will ;)

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Which one exactly do you mean?
Jennifer already has done some 'modelling'...
Part 1 - She poses for the old painter
Part 2 - She can have up to 3 photo sessions at the studio
Part 3 - well.... not yet, but she will ;)
I believe you answered my question:WeSmart:

Reactions: DimS40
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes