Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 2127447
Just a bit more.... The update is just around the corner :p
Nice, I can't wait! You've definitely improved everything about this game in comparison to the original, and your renders are going to make it even better :) There seems to be something strange going on with her neck in that render though, almost like a massive adam's apple :unsure:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Nice, I can't wait! You've definitely improved everything about this game in comparison to the original, and your renders are going to make it even better :) There seems to be something strange going on with her neck in that render though, almost like a massive adam's apple :unsure:
good catch! Here is the new version....
Jen_Bill_bed_naked.png

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
All events are ready...
now putting the end of content markers and I'll be ready to start packing the game for release...
I haven't done much testing of this update, but I hope that no major bugs found their way into my code.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
All events are ready...
now putting the end of content markers and I'll be ready to start packing the game for release...
I haven't done much testing of this update, but I hope that no major bugs found their way into my code.
Great news mate

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
All events are ready...
But is the gallery always empty or will it be available for the new scenes in version 1.2.7?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I'm trying but the android build gives me a lot of trouble tonight....:mad:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Very nice update once again. Really liked the nasty yoga master stuff. Just fantastic. Thanks again!

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I get stuck in the room. Cant leave with my nightdress and in the closet it only says I can visit the shop to buy more cloths.
Only me??
Can I have some more info?
When does it happen? (after which events?)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes