Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Not too sure what your plans are, but the swimsuit competition... it was a shame it wasn't finished, as clearly I guess the idea was for different routes/branches, but you could pick/choose who won etc.

Will you be looking at different routes/winners? I understand it's a bit of a nightmare to put branches in and a lot more work, I'm cool with whatever! Keep up the amazing work

Reactions: DimS40

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
I have bill on 6 points and caspi on 11 and still can't leave the room... what to do? (Used the console as the script update before last dinner didn't quite work for me)

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have bill on 6 points and caspi on 11 and still can't leave the room... what to do? (Used the console as the script update before last dinner didn't quite work for me)
choose only one of them abd drop the other to zero... with both the game cannot continue.

P.S. the game will break if you try to add points in such a way and you WILL miss events in the process...

Last edited:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
At this point it's certain that I won't be able to maintain my regular update cycle of 3 game days per update...
So either I'll finish the day I'm working on and publish the update (with only 2 new days)
or delay the update until I finish the next day too (but without being able to give a specific day of release)...
What do you all think?

P.S Right now I'm personally in favor of releasing the update as it is in a couple of days...

palyanchp

Oct 13, 2020
At this point it's certain that I won't be able to maintain my regular update cycle of 3 game days per update...
So either I'll finish the day I'm working on and publish the update (with only 2 new days)
or delay the update until I finish the next day too (but without being able to give a specific day of release)...
What do you all think?

P.S Right now I'm personally in favor of releasing the update as it is in a couple of days...
Well you it is all upto you imho. You're doing a great job, and you should do it how it fits you.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Agreed. Either way is fine with me. Have really enjoyed playing this so far. So whatever release you decide on, I'm good with it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes