DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
pimpalabimba
Did you try to edit your score with Caspi and Bill at any time?
Or did you get in this position playing normally?

rocsharr

Aug 15, 2018
I normally do not get involved in writing replies or anything. I'm finally gotten the straw that broke the camel's back episode.

Simply put:

This site sucks on differentiating bisexuals and lesbians.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I normally do not get involved in writing replies or anything. I'm finally gotten the straw that broke the camel's back episode.

Simply put:

This site sucks on differentiating bisexuals and lesbians.
You have to wait for some time.
There is a new tag system getting developed with a lot more variety in sexual orientation and kinks.

Jan 17, 2021
Jennifer is not a hooker for sure. I would call her a gold-digger and a tough woman that can endure a lot when she has a goal to achieve... Her only kink / fetish is her exhibitionism to an extend...
i think he was talking about makeup/no makeup. i also personally have a preference for her "no-makeup" look, but i don't hate her with heavy makeup. in some scenes the heavy eye makeup makes her eyes look a little funny though, imo.

i never played the original game so i can't comment on what you've changed, but it's fun and sexy so far. i appreciate that you took out the grind in the later game. your update schedule is pretty regular, and you communicate a lot with fans here, which is really nice. i'm excited to see your continuation of the story.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Now that Jennifer's story is near the end I need to think what I want to do next...

Anyway here's a preview pic from the photo contest...
Jen_Bill_pose_7.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Now that Jennifer's story is near the end I need to think what I want to do next...

Anyway here's a preview pic from the photo contest...
View attachment 2242853
Well, you have gained a lot of experience in understanding both engines.

You have good taste in corruption stories.
Maybe you need to find someone that helps you with assets.

As long as you don't build boring politically correct games, it will be fine, lol.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes