Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I suddenly got a bunch of errors on Day 4 of model comp. Not sure if old save, but was from before contest began.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I suddenly got a bunch of errors on Day 4 of model comp. Not sure if old save, but was from before contest began.
If you know how to access the console then try this...

mood = "norm"

before making any other move after you load your save

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
help i cant leave the room after talking to caspi and the beach contest. Stuck in my room and idk how to change out of semi-transparent dress.
which round of the contest ?

or maybe you can upload your save here and I'll have a look at it.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
which round of the contest ?

or maybe you can upload your save here and I'll have a look at it.
same problem after the second round of the competition and talking to Caspi - the next morning I can't leave the room 'in nightgown' yet there is no way to change.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
same problem after the second round of the competition and talking to Caspi - the next morning I can't leave the room 'in nightgown' yet there is no way to change.
I have the same problem. I've atached my save file.
The problem is that in the morning I can go nowhere.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I hope so given most female mc based games should have that route in play eventhough there's other tags which suggest them being in other routes.
No, not in this game. There is no pure lesbian route, in fact the lesbian scenes are very few and limited.
Maybe in one of my future projects I'll try a lesbian route....

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If you know how to access the console then try this...

mood = "norm"

before making any other move after you load your save
Here are my saves, not sure which was the last error free one. Was using old save to start,

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
Out of curiosity, does Malleck know you're selling his game?
Hello i was a Supporter for Mallek. One of the big Tier. Mallek was going sick an dbreak up for thats his work.
The last was we are know of him, Thats he was gone. And this Dev not sale the Game of Mallek. Mallek have work only with RPMG and its was a playgame. This Dev make the Game in Renpy and now it is a VN Story. Big different.
Have a good Day.

Reactions: DimS40

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello i was a Supporter for Mallek. One of the big Tier. Mallek was going sick an dbreak up for thats his work.
The last was we are know of him, Thats he was gone. And this Dev not sale the Game of Mallek. Mallek have work only with RPMG and its was a playgame. This Dev make the Game in Renpy and now it is a VN Story. Big different.
Have a good Day.
It's not a difference at all. A change of engine doesn't change the game it's still his work.

When you make a game, regardless of engine, you own the copyright to it.

What that means is, if Malleck didn't give perimission, he could claim copyright and any money this dev earns would then go straight to Malleck. Malleck owns Road Trip in it's entirety unless someone has his express permission then any money they earn could be taken from them at any moment.

Best bet when it comes to games like this is, if you don't understand copyright law, don't touch other peoples stuff, it could end badly.

Bigger devs can and have taken people to court for it.

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
It's not a difference at all. A change of engine doesn't change the game it's still his work.

What that means is, if Malleck didn't give perimission, he could claim copyright and any money this dev earns would then go straight to Malleck. Malleck owns Road Trip in it's entirety unless someone has his express permission then any money they earn could be taken from them at any moment.

Best bet when it comes to games like this is, if you don't understand copyright law, don't touch other peoples stuff, it could end badly.

Do you not understand Mallek is gone. No break of Copyright exist more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you not understand Mallek is gone. No break of Copyright exist more.
Copyright can last up to 70 years after an authors death and as far as i'm aware, he aint dead.

Copyright doesn't just fade away when someone stops posting online, that's never been how it works.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017

Don't you have somewhere else to be. These guys do this all the time. Bravo to this guy for picking up this after the Dev abandoned this game and others. Go away wanabe lawyer. Its not exactly like he is killing it off this game.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Try the attached save file which starts at the same point on Bill's route....
View attachment 2295180

Also can you help me recreate that error? Do you remember your choises that gave you 4 points for Bill and 4 points for Caspi?
Thank you very mutch. I dont remeber exactly but when it was to forgive the boyfriend i did that and when it was to support cosin i did that.

Reactions: DimS40

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Does this version or the original version have more content? Wondering which version I should invest time into, the engine doesn't bother me but I do prefer Renpy if it has more content

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes