Jan 17, 2021
Does this version of the original version have more content? Wondering which version I should invest time into, the engine doesn't bother me but I do prefer Renpy if it has more content
this version has road trip and its sequel combined. the sequel was abandoned by the original developer, but the person who made the renpy port is going to continue the story where it had been left off. i've never played the originals, so this one very well already may have more content than the original road trip/sea holiday already. i'd say this version is worth playing, and following.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
this version has road trip and its sequel combined. the sequel was abandoned by the original developer, but the person who made the renpy port is going to continue the story where it had been left off. i've never played the originals, so this one very well already may have more content than the original road trip/sea holiday already. i'd say this version is worth playing, and following.

Amazing! Thank you for the reply and good explanation!

Downloading now,

Cheers

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I'm thinking about starting something totally new after Road Trip.
Road Trip will still need a couple a bugfixes, but beyond that I don't plan to add anything more to it...
I've been waiting for what you can come up with from scratch.
I've stopped following Road trip for a while since it's reached the point of high corruption, which you did a great job rewriting imo.

If you do come up with something new, I do hope it steers away from basic blackmail / forced scenes. I find those too common for corruption games.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hadn't played this for a while, was still on the 2nd part, colour me surprised when it looked like it was leading up to the finale and then there's the move to the island with the boyfriend, sister and cousin and now another update, I only just got to the island, how much have I missed?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoadTrip-DIMS40-1.6.9RC1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes