Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save with all the gallery unlocked? I am missing the 6 last sceenes and I don't want to replay.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Tried to download via mega, got a bladabindi backdoor notification from antivirus. Anyone else got this and can confirm that this is a misread by the defender or is this actually real?

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
So...? Which was your favorite ending?
Going to try and give some constructive praise and criticism here.

I thought the mobster ending was pretty good and Don Lorenzo was a great addition to the story.
After everything Jen has been through, I could see her being a mobster boss's wife.

The love ending was fine, and an option for those wanting to play that route.

However, I felt that the Olaf ending was sorely lacking, and it felt as though it was pretty rushed.
One of the main reasons I say that is because Olaf was a main character in the original game, and I just felt like there was an opportunity to expand on this storyline for those like me who enjoyed the relationship Jessica had with him earlier on.
Plus just one sex scene and then... "The End".
Left me wanting a lot more :cry:

I also felt that the Chen storyline could've done with an ending as well.
That was the one path that I was surprised didn't have a conclusion or game ending.

In saying all of this, I do really appreciate you continuing this story.
I know it takes a lot of time and effort to create these updates and not everything can be perfect.
So you should be praised for your continued work on this.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I've checked both the files on my pc and the redownloaded files from the link in Virus Total and they came clean... Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 08-52-43 VirusTotal - File - 0b2343f5ac85473ae399b9bcd480feb3562332fb...png

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes