DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Well your drawings are pretty lazy. And I congratulate you on the work you've done so far. Elena's character would give you a lot of play. Luck
I think you've got the wrong impression. Elena's life is not my project and I don't intent to use it or continue with it.
Also my own project does not have any hand drawn pictures. If you refer to the ones in the Demo, they were just placeholders and will be all replaced with 3D models.
Soon I'll be able to publish the prologue of my new game though ;) .

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
My new project has its own thread now.
Follow the link in my signature to have a look at it.
And what about Sarah's Life? Are you going to take over that project, because someone was supposed to turn it into Renpy from RPGM until it was abandoned years ago?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
And what about Sarah's Life? Are you going to take over that project, because someone was supposed to turn it into Renpy from RPGM until it was abandoned years ago?
Hi...
I'm working alone, so I don't really have the available time to work on more than one project at a time....
...thx for the vote of confidence though.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2056445

Overview:
This is an unofficial Ren'py remake of the game Road Trip by Malleck.
I used mainly the original artwork and changed significantly the story and dialogues.
The game follows the adventures of Jennifer, a young woman in her mid-twenties after she decided to embark
on a road trip to another country alone.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-20
Release Date: 2023-03-20
Developer: DimS40 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.5 Final
Language: English
Link to original: original game
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Note: Android users can hide the quick menu in the preferences as in some cases it hides the exits of maps.
Android Gestures: swipe up=game menu, swipe down=hide text, swipe left=rollback, swipe right & up = skip, swipe right = stop skipping

View attachment 1605756 View attachment 1605757 View attachment 1605758 View attachment 1605759 View attachment 1607620 View attachment 1607629 View attachment 1652582 View attachment 1652584 View attachment 1668382 View attachment 1690336
Hello,
I was wondering since the original dev seems to have gone M.I.A., do you plan to do another story/game involving Jennifer? She is such a beauty. It would be a shame for her character to die off just like that. Is she being used in any other games you know of?

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hello,
I was wondering since the original dev seems to have gone M.I.A., do you plan to do another story/game involving Jennifer? She is such a beauty. It would be a shame for her character to die off just like that. Is she being used in any other games you know of?
The actual model used for Jennifer is quite old by now and I haven't seen it being used in any other recent game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The weirdo CutieLvr has a point, it is very likable character, and with this sassy impertinent face is very prone to those blackmail corruption games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How does Jen get corrupt?. Do the villagers have something in the water, Do they just use blackmail until Jen gets perverted herself?. Do they drug her to corrupt her?. I only ask because she is kind of irritable and hard to like as a protagonist at the start of the story. She comes off as a self entitled brat. So to see her fall into lustful temptation will be satisfying, I just do not know how it happens.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
How does Jen get corrupt?. Do the villagers have something in the water, Do they just use blackmail until Jen gets perverted herself?. Do they drug her to corrupt her?. I only ask because she is kind of irritable and hard to like as a protagonist at the start of the story. She comes off as a self entitled brat. So to see her fall into lustful temptation will be satisfying, I just do not know how it happens.
Unfortunately nothing so sophisticated.

She lost the documents/money and for leaving the town she must found who stole the documents.. easy peasy.

This game [Road Trip] is an "old-school" one.. and DimS40 beautified for us adding Renpy engine

Reactions: blastwave2k

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Badge-of-Honor, douche bag. Picking on any more devs lately??
Lol, a little bit angry aren't you?!? :D

I found out that practicing Ashtanga yoga in the morning helps to have a better and more balanced understanding of the reality.

I strongly recommend to you to give a try:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lol, a little bit angry aren't you?!? :D

I found out that practicing Ashtanga yoga in the morning helps to have a better and more balanced understanding of the reality.

I strongly recommend to you to give a try:p
Not angry at all, so it's okay to call somebody a weirdo and not expect a response? What world do you live in?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
slightly disappointed that Jen does not really get corrupted, she remains bitchy and is just a victim of blackmail. She does cheat but there is still reluctance even after that. 3/5. I was wondering if Jen becomes less Bitchy before the story ends. Oh Well.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Not angry at all, so it's okay to call somebody a weirdo and not expect a response? What world do you live in?
Come on you are a little weirdo.

Plus weirdo is a kind of cute way to address someone.

And I think you are little bit weird, with this attitude full of positivism that completely detach you from the reality.

Lol anyway try road trip, it is my preferred game and it is properly developed.

To be fair with you I prefer more hardcore and rapey games but still this game has something to say, and like you said the main character is likable

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Come on you are a little weirdo.

Plus weirdo is a kind of cute way to address someone.

And I think you are little bit weird, with this attitude full of positivism that completely detach you from the reality.

Lol anyway try road trip, it is my preferred game and it is properly developed.

To be fair with you I prefer more hardcore and rapey games but still this game has something to say, and like you said the main character is likable
Ok, Weirdo, it seems I like those games as well. Reccomend one to me, select your best hardcore game. Let's see, if I haven't played it already.

Reactions: DimS40
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes