Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Did not expect to see this game here. Wonder how long it'll be before it gets taken down. The creator is very persistent on removing links to his game, so much so that they obfuscated it on hgg2d. Not to mention the various threads about the game that have been taken down across multiple websites as well.

Last I heard he was getting softened up to the idea of an official translation and putting it on steam but I don't think he really understands how much work he'd have to put in to make this game sfw.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Did not expect to see this game here. Wonder how long it'll be before it gets taken down. The creator is very persistent on removing links to his game, so much so that they obfuscated it on hgg2d. Not to mention the various threads about the game that have been taken down across multiple websites as well.

Last I heard he was getting softened up to the idea of an official translation and putting it on steam but I don't think he really understands how much work he'd have to put in to make this game sfw.
RIP in advance.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
The developer of this series -hates- foreigners because of piracy. In his later installments, he starts off the game (and adds regular 'checkpoints' throughout the story) with quizzes testing the player's Japanese, denying progress unless the player passes the test, proving they are Japanese.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
well im tired of these jap games but out of curiosity why isnt games from japan in eng and jap from the start so people dont have to spend months trying to translate it, would maybe take a week for them for a game as simple an short as this becouse it is the story that people want most in these kinda games and not the pixel stuff that is supposed to be an image, also never more then one image or maybe 2 for bosses on the action. Do japan dont have 3d software to make it look better and to make more content, if they insist on censoring then why not censor something that can be seen or be clearly identified lol ?.. i love there dirty minds but there games need a modern touch and be in multi-lang, last point on my mind is the translations.. nothing is stolen just translated so how can he stop that?, and even if they made a english version and you allready have the japanese would you need to buy the game 2 times? where are the marketing laws against greed?, what there are non? i wonder why that is.. lol :D

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
well im tired of these jap games but out of curiosity why isnt games from japan in eng and jap from the start so people dont have to spend months trying to translate it, would maybe take a week for them for a game as simple an short as this becouse it is the story that people want most in these kinda games and not the pixel stuff that is supposed to be an image, also never more then one image or maybe 2 for bosses on the action. Do japan dont have 3d software to make it look better and to make more content, if they insist on censoring then why not censor something that can be seen or be clearly identified lol ?.. i love there dirty minds but there games need a modern touch and be in multi-lang, last point on my mind is the translations.. nothing is stolen just translated so how can he stop that?, and even if they made a english version and you allready have the japanese would you need to buy the game 2 times? where are the marketing laws against greed?, what there are non? i wonder why that is.. lol :D
Wow there is a lot wrong with this post but I'll answer a few of these questions for you. The author hates piracy, and nothing promotes piracy like a translation, it's far more likely for a game to get pirated when there is an English translation available for it. The dev is rather immature when it comes to it since it does little to actually prevent piracy but it is also illegal for people to translate the game without his permission. For the why isn't everything in English argument, well that's just stupid. The Japanese can speak English well enough, but few of them can actually speak good enough for casual conversation, basically most Japanese people can speak about as well as your average machine translator. The biggest problem with everything should be in English is that well, English sucks. Nobody truly knows how to actually use grammar right, because we constantly change the rules around it, and it really is just a pain to use. Also it'd cost a lot more, so much more to the point where it usually isn't profitable in the short term. And for the final question, why isn't shit in 3D or uncensored? Well that's because not everyone likes 3D and because it's illegal to sell uncensored sex in Japanese media baring a few circumstances.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Might as well repost the other two if you have them, OP.
I still have a torrent one that I downloaded a couple months ago never got that far into it to be honest, but it seemed nice enough. Torrent is still up as well last time I checked.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017

Suddenly my extremely long hunt for this game makes sense.

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Well that's because not everyone likes 3D and because it's illegal to sell uncensored sex in Japanese media baring a few circumstances.
Two quick points: First, it's "barring". Second, the censorship of Japanese media is self inflicted. The actual law doesn't actually define what is and is not allowed. In theory this was to compensate for shifting cultural standards.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Was there a walkthrough or maybe some kind of guide over on ulmf? If somebody could link to it if there is one thx in advance.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes