yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Damn, I got my hopes up and everything that this game was finally fully translated... Oh well, I'd download anyway, don't mind H-scenes not being translated as much if the rest of the game is. Thanks @Roktas for the heads up, and @brynhildr for the run down.

Two quick points: First, it's "barring". Second, the censorship of Japanese media is self inflicted. The actual law doesn't actually define what is and is not allowed. In theory this was to compensate for shifting cultural standards.
Well the consequences of the way the government chooses to enforce the law are very real, people do go to prison over censorship there.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I have been checking Ramza022's Patreon page for the last few days, but all it says is "Content Removed". Maybe the developer of the game got to him, just guessing?

Reactions: Decena

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I have been checking Ramza022's Patreon page for the last few days, but all it says is "Content Removed". Maybe the developer of the game got to him, just guessing?
Yes, I noticed that too.I wanted to pots the link for his patreon here but when I went there to copy the link, boom. Gone. Just like that.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Yes, I noticed that too.I wanted to pots the link for his patreon here but when I went there to copy the link, boom. Gone. Just like that.
Lets hope he resurrects on a different site, is it even possible the dev of robf might have reported Ramza to the Patreon hq for "illegally translating the game" ?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is it just me, or i cant learn double attack. the requirements says penis mastery lvl3. i already got it but i still cant learn the skill. anyone having same problem?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
gah i remember this game hate the guy who went so crazy just to not let game get translated i really hope somewhere a group is translating all of his games

cumconquistador

Apr 29, 2018
If the links keep getting taken down I suggest just using /hgg2d/'s IPFS link. It's proven unkillable, Asgar sperged like never before when he realized he could never take it down and had 6 of /hgg2d/'s threads taken down in a row because of it. I can't link it directly (don't have 3 posts yet) but here's the hashes
/ipfs/Qmdivc83NMyw4jej5WwW8iTSVMkVGqs6wbeRebNxsAUMfM/RJ112559%20-%20ROBF%204.1.rar
/ipfs/Qmbe2zi5XTbJRu95mggqPNw3Zu5f9haggRooBAYuZwgV2Q/RJ168054%20-%20ROBFEOY%20v2.0.7z

Reactions: yoyomistro and Fed

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
is it just me, or i cant learn double attack. the requirements says penis mastery lvl3. i already got it but i still cant learn the skill. anyone having same problem?
You need atleast 50 status points in the AGI stat. Doing something like putting 47 points in AGI and getting a Thief card to give +3 AGI won't work.
Additionally, at max AGI you can attack 4 times, and if your HIT is high (by raising DEX) they'll actually hit instead of just being more meaningless attacks. Also, the skill "Penis Quicken" can also give an additional attack, so with max AGI, that's 5 attacks. Pair that with aimbot HIT & decent STR, that's alotta damage.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
You need atleast 50 status points in the AGI stat. Doing something like putting 47 points in AGI and getting a Thief card to give +3 AGI won't work.
Additionally, at max AGI you can attack 4 times, and if your HIT is high (by raising DEX) they'll actually hit instead of just being more meaningless attacks. Also, the skill "Penis Quicken" can also give an additional attack, so with max AGI, that's 5 attacks. Pair that with aimbot HIT & decent STR, that's alotta damage.
why does it need stat requirements, while ragnarok skill requirements are full skill alone. (that's silly)

also why does the walkthrough says it require bash lvl 3 while in this one require penis mastery lvl 3?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Good luck with that. I hope you don't upload any other games with the same Mega accounts, because you'll have a bunch of dead links and accounts on your hands soon.
md5 hash changer, tons of burner accounts and I have time. Whoever can report them, it will always be up.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I remember this creator, the one that started to do loli to try to fuck all the people outside of japan because of child related laws.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes